Saturday, 17 May 2008
the girls are coming.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, 17 May 2008
the girls are coming.........
4 comments:
- Sharon said...
-
Oh wow, you have had a fab week Teresa!!
-
17 May 2008 at 21:17
- Lainy's Little Blog said...
-
What an exciting job you have! I bet you loved watching the comings and goings at the premiere of Sex and the city.
-
17 May 2008 at 23:30
- Anonymous said...
-
Wowzers sounds like an awesome week at work. SJP and Patricia Field so so jealouse, shame about Paris, but you can't have it all right ;-)
-
18 May 2008 at 09:43
- Joana24 said...
-
OMG I'm so jealous , need to get a job at your place lol, sounds like lots of fun meeting all does famous people
-
18 May 2008 at 12:55
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh wow, you have had a fab week Teresa!!
What an exciting job you have! I bet you loved watching the comings and goings at the premiere of Sex and the city.
Wowzers sounds like an awesome week at work. SJP and Patricia Field so so jealouse, shame about Paris, but you can't have it all right ;-)
OMG I'm so jealous , need to get a job at your place lol, sounds like lots of fun meeting all does famous people
Post a Comment