Monday, 30 May 2011

Shake Shack....

is probably the best hamburger I have ever eaten..... and therefore warranted its own blog post!.
Prior to this trip I was aware of Shake Shake in Madison Square park which has Q's forming round the block for its shakes, but sited on Columbus Avenue just behind the American museum of history sits another of its restaurants..
I opted for the Cheeseburger with tomato & onion with a side order of cheesy fries... (I had walked lots today so justified the calories!!!).. with an Iced Tea and a Strawberry Blonde custard....
Everything was amazing, the hamburger is served on a brioche type bun which is gorgeous, the cheesy fries were comfort food in its finest and the strawberry blonde custard was delicious.... a must for anyone visiting New York..

3 comments:

whatshappeningatmyhouse said...

Just read through all your NY posts with a nice cup of tea, Teresa - great start to my Tuesday morning. I used to love Target stores when I was regularly in the States years ago and would always come out with bulging carrier bags!

Michela said...

Hi Teresa! I've literally devoured all your last posts, if I'll ever manage to visit NY one day, I'll know where to find some great suggestions!
x

Florence and Mary said...

I love the brioche style burger buns they use in the states!

Victoria xx

Monday, 30 May 2011

Shake Shack....

is probably the best hamburger I have ever eaten..... and therefore warranted its own blog post!.
Prior to this trip I was aware of Shake Shake in Madison Square park which has Q's forming round the block for its shakes, but sited on Columbus Avenue just behind the American museum of history sits another of its restaurants..
I opted for the Cheeseburger with tomato & onion with a side order of cheesy fries... (I had walked lots today so justified the calories!!!).. with an Iced Tea and a Strawberry Blonde custard....
Everything was amazing, the hamburger is served on a brioche type bun which is gorgeous, the cheesy fries were comfort food in its finest and the strawberry blonde custard was delicious.... a must for anyone visiting New York..

3 comments:

whatshappeningatmyhouse said...

Just read through all your NY posts with a nice cup of tea, Teresa - great start to my Tuesday morning. I used to love Target stores when I was regularly in the States years ago and would always come out with bulging carrier bags!

Michela said...

Hi Teresa! I've literally devoured all your last posts, if I'll ever manage to visit NY one day, I'll know where to find some great suggestions!
x

Florence and Mary said...

I love the brioche style burger buns they use in the states!

Victoria xx