Saturday, 9 June 2012

Jam packed jubilee ...part 2

Continuing on from part 1 of my jam packed jubilee... Here is part 2! On the Monday of jubilee weekend my friend C hosted a jubilee afternoon tea.
We had great fun pulling together a table of treats. We amalgamated our collection of vintage royal china for a British flower display, which complimented the cupcake thrones. As you can see the table looked a treat.

Lucy did a great job with the jubilee trifle.... One of the biggest hits of the day were the mini milk bottles, which did a great job housing the Pimms! The day was originally planned to be in the garden, but the weather although dry was a bit too cold, so we dressed the room and ourselves appropriately!

After fun in the afternoon, we all settled down in the evening to watch the Jubilee concert, highlight for me was the fireworks which were spectacular.

London looked amazing, great job done.
After a very hectic weekend it was time to pack my bags and head back home ( which is just around the corner!) it was a real treat staying with C&D for the weekend, something I haven't done for a very long time.
X
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Saturday, 9 June 2012

Jam packed jubilee ...part 2

Continuing on from part 1 of my jam packed jubilee... Here is part 2! On the Monday of jubilee weekend my friend C hosted a jubilee afternoon tea.
We had great fun pulling together a table of treats. We amalgamated our collection of vintage royal china for a British flower display, which complimented the cupcake thrones. As you can see the table looked a treat.

Lucy did a great job with the jubilee trifle.... One of the biggest hits of the day were the mini milk bottles, which did a great job housing the Pimms! The day was originally planned to be in the garden, but the weather although dry was a bit too cold, so we dressed the room and ourselves appropriately!

After fun in the afternoon, we all settled down in the evening to watch the Jubilee concert, highlight for me was the fireworks which were spectacular.

London looked amazing, great job done.
After a very hectic weekend it was time to pack my bags and head back home ( which is just around the corner!) it was a real treat staying with C&D for the weekend, something I haven't done for a very long time.
X
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: