Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Melissa Nathan awards....

Many months ago I received a box of books to read and review for part of the Melissa Nathan book award for Comedy Romance.
Three of my favourite reads from last year made it into the final selection.



I am thrilled that Jenny Colgan won the final award for her book Meet me at the Cupcake Cafe.... One of my favourite reads from last year.



For those of you not familiar with Melissa Nathan, check out her story here a fabulous author and much missed in the chicklit world.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Melissa Nathan awards....

Many months ago I received a box of books to read and review for part of the Melissa Nathan book award for Comedy Romance.
Three of my favourite reads from last year made it into the final selection.



I am thrilled that Jenny Colgan won the final award for her book Meet me at the Cupcake Cafe.... One of my favourite reads from last year.



For those of you not familiar with Melissa Nathan, check out her story here a fabulous author and much missed in the chicklit world.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: