Sunday, 24 June 2012

A little something in the Sales.

Found under the Mulberry bush!.... Yes the Mulberry collection has grown slightly on the back of the recent sale!..



I can't share all my sale purchases with you all, as a lot of them are for birthdays and Christmas, but I can share with you a couple of treats for me!...
A lovely cream Daria tote, and a grey messenger bag from Mulberry, a navy Marc Jacobs iPad cover and a red Michael Kors phone holder, all looking very patriotic on my throw!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Clair said...

GORGEOUS Mulberry bag!!!...I absolutely LOVE & WANT it!!! xxx

Sunday, 24 June 2012

A little something in the Sales.

Found under the Mulberry bush!.... Yes the Mulberry collection has grown slightly on the back of the recent sale!..



I can't share all my sale purchases with you all, as a lot of them are for birthdays and Christmas, but I can share with you a couple of treats for me!...
A lovely cream Daria tote, and a grey messenger bag from Mulberry, a navy Marc Jacobs iPad cover and a red Michael Kors phone holder, all looking very patriotic on my throw!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Clair said...

GORGEOUS Mulberry bag!!!...I absolutely LOVE & WANT it!!! xxx