Thursday, 14 June 2012

Yellow turns Red...

Today the yellow store became red for a few days.... Yes it's Sale time! ...


One of my team & I drove into London this morning at 6am Which was bathed in beautiful sunshine ready for the fun to begin!...


Unlike Boxing day where people Q from the early hours, "summer" sale is a little bit more refined!.
Menswear launched yesterday, and everything else launched today. I had my list, I try to get as many birthday & christmas presents as I can during sale and then put them into my present cupboard (It's the only time I'm organised!!!!.).... As you can see I did manage a few prezzies, desk was a little congested today.


And maybe a little treat for me!... Mulberry & McQueen ...oops!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

You must show me what you brought!!

I haven't been to the big yellow store in far too long!!

Victoria xx

Pennyblossoms said...

Ooo. Yes. What'cha got??
Z xx

Thursday, 14 June 2012

Yellow turns Red...

Today the yellow store became red for a few days.... Yes it's Sale time! ...


One of my team & I drove into London this morning at 6am Which was bathed in beautiful sunshine ready for the fun to begin!...


Unlike Boxing day where people Q from the early hours, "summer" sale is a little bit more refined!.
Menswear launched yesterday, and everything else launched today. I had my list, I try to get as many birthday & christmas presents as I can during sale and then put them into my present cupboard (It's the only time I'm organised!!!!.).... As you can see I did manage a few prezzies, desk was a little congested today.


And maybe a little treat for me!... Mulberry & McQueen ...oops!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

You must show me what you brought!!

I haven't been to the big yellow store in far too long!!

Victoria xx

Pennyblossoms said...

Ooo. Yes. What'cha got??
Z xx