Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Jubilee Proms...

After our tea, and for our final treat of the day, we headed to the Royal Albert Hall for an evening of jubilation for the Queens jubilee concert hosted by Russell Watson.
The evening exceeded my expectations as we were seated in a box and it was just like last night of the Proms.


Conducted by the charismatic Jae Alexander, played by the Royal Philamonic
Orchestra, and supported by the London choral society, Welsh male choir and Military wives, Russell was the perfect host.
With classics like Jerusalem, Amazing grace, Zadok the priest, Greensleeves, We'll meet again, the horn pipe, Land of hope & glory and Rule Britannia it was a rousing evening and made us both proud to be British.


A perfect end to a fabulous day in London...best of british...
I did take some video with my new camera, but need some lessons on posting to You tube!.. Once I have mastered this I will upload some links..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Jubilee Proms...

After our tea, and for our final treat of the day, we headed to the Royal Albert Hall for an evening of jubilation for the Queens jubilee concert hosted by Russell Watson.
The evening exceeded my expectations as we were seated in a box and it was just like last night of the Proms.


Conducted by the charismatic Jae Alexander, played by the Royal Philamonic
Orchestra, and supported by the London choral society, Welsh male choir and Military wives, Russell was the perfect host.
With classics like Jerusalem, Amazing grace, Zadok the priest, Greensleeves, We'll meet again, the horn pipe, Land of hope & glory and Rule Britannia it was a rousing evening and made us both proud to be British.


A perfect end to a fabulous day in London...best of british...
I did take some video with my new camera, but need some lessons on posting to You tube!.. Once I have mastered this I will upload some links..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: