Sunday, 2 March 2014

Social Media Sunday - February

Following on from January's Social Media Sunday, here is what has been keeping me entertained on my ipad & iphone this month.
Blogworld
Bright Bazaar - New York Cheesecake - found this blog, searching for a a cheesecake recipe and fell in love with it straight away. The photographs and styling are just gorgeous.  Have yet to make my cheesecake, but its filed for a free day!
Heart Handmade - Valentines baking & photography. HH has made my blog post favs for the 2nd month. The look and feel of this blog is just yummy. Nearly every post I like on bloglovin, full of lots of lifestyle and food posts.
Vivianna Does Makeup - 5 fav eats in London. This cool post from V of London eats is fun and informative. I have been to 2 of the 5 and the other 3 have been added to my London to do list. V has recently blogged a cool post on her recent trip to New York, which has also been added to my favourites.
Dolly Bakes - Bleeker Street - I am always on the look out for new places to visit when I go to New York. Rachel has recently been to New York and has posted some cool eateries, some I have been to but I am definitely adding the Bleeker Street Pizza place to my list for later this year... how scrumptious does that very large pizza look.
Spotted Rose - Aperture . I am slowly getting into photography and learning to do more things with my camera. I stumbled upon Spotted Roses blogpost on Aperture. What i enjoyed about this post was it explained things in easy terminology along with simple examples of things to do to improve photographic skills.
Instagram

Here are my 6 favourite pictures from February's Instagram .... the Metropolitan Police helicopter's imagery  continues to amaze me and they feature twice in this months montage. The scenic views of London from above are beautiful. This sunrise from the Shard is stunning. Mostlyyummy's photo of the first signs of spring snowdrops is delightful, the moss barked tree trunk in the background looks like velvet. Selfridges snap of a grey dank London skyline from the Tate gallery was taken during London fashion week  and reminded me of the start of one of the Harry Potter films... very cool.
Mrs M's fun photo of her kittie Reg is just fab... he is a bit of a character and this picture of him wrapped up in a furry throw is just perfect. DanTvusa is another firm favourite in the photo world, currently working and living in New York his photo's daily are fabulous. he has recently started to sell these. I would love to buy one, however there are so many great snaps its too hard to choose!.... Finally the MP in the sky team tweeted this image on the night of the tube strike of a gridlocked Trafalgar Square... as I was stuck in this for 65 minutes it a great reminder of a stressful commute home.
These have been my main social media mediums this month.... what have you been liking?, following? tweeting.....


1 comment:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Ron is very grateful to be included - thank you on his behalf! xx

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Social Media Sunday - February

Following on from January's Social Media Sunday, here is what has been keeping me entertained on my ipad & iphone this month.
Blogworld
Bright Bazaar - New York Cheesecake - found this blog, searching for a a cheesecake recipe and fell in love with it straight away. The photographs and styling are just gorgeous.  Have yet to make my cheesecake, but its filed for a free day!
Heart Handmade - Valentines baking & photography. HH has made my blog post favs for the 2nd month. The look and feel of this blog is just yummy. Nearly every post I like on bloglovin, full of lots of lifestyle and food posts.
Vivianna Does Makeup - 5 fav eats in London. This cool post from V of London eats is fun and informative. I have been to 2 of the 5 and the other 3 have been added to my London to do list. V has recently blogged a cool post on her recent trip to New York, which has also been added to my favourites.
Dolly Bakes - Bleeker Street - I am always on the look out for new places to visit when I go to New York. Rachel has recently been to New York and has posted some cool eateries, some I have been to but I am definitely adding the Bleeker Street Pizza place to my list for later this year... how scrumptious does that very large pizza look.
Spotted Rose - Aperture . I am slowly getting into photography and learning to do more things with my camera. I stumbled upon Spotted Roses blogpost on Aperture. What i enjoyed about this post was it explained things in easy terminology along with simple examples of things to do to improve photographic skills.
Instagram

Here are my 6 favourite pictures from February's Instagram .... the Metropolitan Police helicopter's imagery  continues to amaze me and they feature twice in this months montage. The scenic views of London from above are beautiful. This sunrise from the Shard is stunning. Mostlyyummy's photo of the first signs of spring snowdrops is delightful, the moss barked tree trunk in the background looks like velvet. Selfridges snap of a grey dank London skyline from the Tate gallery was taken during London fashion week  and reminded me of the start of one of the Harry Potter films... very cool.
Mrs M's fun photo of her kittie Reg is just fab... he is a bit of a character and this picture of him wrapped up in a furry throw is just perfect. DanTvusa is another firm favourite in the photo world, currently working and living in New York his photo's daily are fabulous. he has recently started to sell these. I would love to buy one, however there are so many great snaps its too hard to choose!.... Finally the MP in the sky team tweeted this image on the night of the tube strike of a gridlocked Trafalgar Square... as I was stuck in this for 65 minutes it a great reminder of a stressful commute home.
These have been my main social media mediums this month.... what have you been liking?, following? tweeting.....


1 comment:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Ron is very grateful to be included - thank you on his behalf! xx