Tea was hosted in the beautiful Corner restaurant at Selfridges.
The Corner is a restaurant situated on the 2nd floor tucked in the corner overlooking Oxford Street. It has an old school art deco glamour feel about it, and is perfect for lunch, afternoon tea or dinner.
- Freshly prepared finger sandwiches: Egg and mustard cress, Coronation chicken, Cucumber and cream cheese.
- Pulled salt beef, potato bread and sauce gribiche, Rye and pumpernickel crisp bread, whipped goats cheese and beetroot and Smoked salmon blini, lobster and caper mayonnaise.
- Freshly baked scone topped with Cornish clotted cream, raspberry jam and lemon curd
- Black Forest top hat, Raspberry and rose water éclair, Toasted banana and coconut bread with caramelised banana.
- A pot of Selfridges Selection tea. (Champagne optional extra)
The Tea was gorgeous, perfect homage to some Selfridge favourites; salt beef, and the lemon curd along with the banana bread were my favourites. The service was great and the perfect unwind for a Friday afternoon. Highly recommended, and the perfect precursor to an evening at the theatre.