Monday, 13 October 2014

Home of the Bard....

Before Summer faded and Autumn arrived I spent a beautiful Sunday morning on the South bank exploring some of the London's historic landmarks. The first being the home the theatrical London home of Shakespeare, The Globe.
This was my first trip since I was at school and appreciated it much more. Its a gorgeous building now in its 3rd build as its been a victim of fire on a couple of occasions, now restored its a great venue steeped in history.
 As well as being able to tour the stage and seating area of the Globe, you also get the opportunity to see some of the artefacts and gorgeous costumes from some of the theatre classics. I had a great time exploring this iconic building....
Here's some other Shakespeare related posts from previous adventures in London and New York.
This month my friend Ali McNamara release's her 5th novel and 3rd in her "From Notting Hill" series. This one will feature The Globe theatre which I am looking forward to immensely along with New York.... I know what I will be reading later this month!... Looking forward to catching up with Scarlett & co....Here's my From Notting hill to New York actually adventures...

No comments:

Monday, 13 October 2014

Home of the Bard....

Before Summer faded and Autumn arrived I spent a beautiful Sunday morning on the South bank exploring some of the London's historic landmarks. The first being the home the theatrical London home of Shakespeare, The Globe.
This was my first trip since I was at school and appreciated it much more. Its a gorgeous building now in its 3rd build as its been a victim of fire on a couple of occasions, now restored its a great venue steeped in history.
 As well as being able to tour the stage and seating area of the Globe, you also get the opportunity to see some of the artefacts and gorgeous costumes from some of the theatre classics. I had a great time exploring this iconic building....
Here's some other Shakespeare related posts from previous adventures in London and New York.
This month my friend Ali McNamara release's her 5th novel and 3rd in her "From Notting Hill" series. This one will feature The Globe theatre which I am looking forward to immensely along with New York.... I know what I will be reading later this month!... Looking forward to catching up with Scarlett & co....Here's my From Notting hill to New York actually adventures...

No comments: