September timetable was a month filled with 'Back to School' fun, featuring Books, Bags, Games, School Disco memories and some Thursday fun, along with meeting the Queen of Bakes.
Looking at my Instagram and IPhone library is filled with late summer fun & frolics, in a back to school style.
Project Life September Timetable ~
- Domestic Science theory....Mary Berry - I met the Queen of Bakes herself when she came to Selfridges to launch her new book. The epitomy of what the perfect Domestic Science school teacher was at school... great book and a delightful lady.
- Domestic Science practical .....Baby Bakes ~ a little cake & cupcakes I baked for a friends baby shower... perfect de-stress day filled with icing sugar, eggs & flour - alchemy chemistry at its best.
- High School Hearthrob.....Pants!... I have had many 'pants' days in September, but none so better than David Gandy's launch of his underwear line for M&S. This caused much fun for me during the month and one of the big hits on my blog & Instagram.
- History & politics .... filled with Scandal ... one of my TV treats for the month was back to back box sets of Scandal.... completely back in love with Washington and its political intrigue.
- Fun on Campus .... fun & games in and around Everyman Cinema and Selfridges for team day.
- Photography & Art - glorious days filled with beautiful sunrises, and sunsets.... perfect for capturing on film.
- English Language & Literature ..... a fabulous evening of books filled with three of my favourite authors, Jane Green, Lucy Diamond, Karen Swan, talking plots, romance and so much more!
- PT & games .... a week of games at the Invictus Games, at the Queen Elizabeth Park filled with Royalty and men in uniform!...featuring Jonny Wilkinson, Prince Harry and heroes from the military.... a week which was humbling, inspiring and amazing.
- School Disco .... fantastic memories from School Days, School Disco's and amazing memories from a night with Spandau Ballet and their Movie Premier ( blog post to come)
What a fabulous September, so many great memories and big ticks on my bucket list....
Looking at what I have planned in October it will be as fabulous as September..... so far it features; Mr Selfridge Afternoon Tea, A Memphis evening with Beverley Knight. An Evening with Tony Hadley and orchestra and a night at the Savoy. A weekend of Good Food Cakes & bakes