Sunday, 19 October 2014

Sunday indulgence...

A Sunday indulgence day for me would  usually include a roast dinner, nanny nap on the sofa, a good book /box set and Sunday night TV.... I am a little excited to type that this Sundays indulgence day will have all those attributes but in more glamorous surroundings than T's terrace.
Way back in February I booked tickets for Tony Hadley's one night in London compete with orchestra, for myself and a friend as a birthday treat. It then got me thinking how lovely it would be not to rush home on a Sunday night from London and could we stay over and that I could go to work from there....all a good plan!
Well the plan has changed as yes we are staying over and this afternoon will be booking into the Savoy for the night!.... Day off has been booked tomorrow, as I am not relinquishing any of the 12pm checkout time in this gorgeous establishment in order to go to work! ... so looking forward to spending a night in this gorgeous 125 year old establishment.....
So I will have a lazy afternoon in sumptuous surroundings, followed by dinner in Simpsons on the Strand. This will be followed by entertainment from Mr Hadley at the Theatre Royal, with an evening nightcap in the American/ Beaufort Bar. Leisurely breakfast tomorrow before heading home....pop back later in week when I will share my stay at the Savoy, or follow me on Instagram where I am sure to be posting pics over the weekend.

1 comment:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Oh, how lovely - can't wait to see the pics and read all about it. Hope you're having a fabulous time xx

Sunday, 19 October 2014

Sunday indulgence...

A Sunday indulgence day for me would  usually include a roast dinner, nanny nap on the sofa, a good book /box set and Sunday night TV.... I am a little excited to type that this Sundays indulgence day will have all those attributes but in more glamorous surroundings than T's terrace.
Way back in February I booked tickets for Tony Hadley's one night in London compete with orchestra, for myself and a friend as a birthday treat. It then got me thinking how lovely it would be not to rush home on a Sunday night from London and could we stay over and that I could go to work from there....all a good plan!
Well the plan has changed as yes we are staying over and this afternoon will be booking into the Savoy for the night!.... Day off has been booked tomorrow, as I am not relinquishing any of the 12pm checkout time in this gorgeous establishment in order to go to work! ... so looking forward to spending a night in this gorgeous 125 year old establishment.....
So I will have a lazy afternoon in sumptuous surroundings, followed by dinner in Simpsons on the Strand. This will be followed by entertainment from Mr Hadley at the Theatre Royal, with an evening nightcap in the American/ Beaufort Bar. Leisurely breakfast tomorrow before heading home....pop back later in week when I will share my stay at the Savoy, or follow me on Instagram where I am sure to be posting pics over the weekend.

1 comment:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Oh, how lovely - can't wait to see the pics and read all about it. Hope you're having a fabulous time xx