Saturday, 28 February 2015

Goodbye February, Hello March...... Feb review

how can we be heading into the 3rd month of 2015?....
March for me sees the start of my year, January is always a very busy month filled with financial year end counts and reconciliation. February this year was harder than January with lots of late nights, reporting, year end reviews and objective setting, which left very little time for relaxation. However I did get to have some fun with friends & family in February.... here are my highlights.
Late nights at desk where hampered by many technical issues and a little green bar scuttling across my desktop trying to recover presentations & spreadsheets were a frequent occurrence! Cornflakes were a staple diet during the month ... thankfully Pancake day offered some welcome relief in the diet!



Although February was often frustrating, it still lent itself for me to have some fun..... Much fun had with the movie release of Fifty Shades of Grey... the theme running through most of my February, featuring in a fun night at the Everyman Selfridges cinema hereand my Friday 5 funnies here.
London and work turned pink for Valentines Day with luscious flowers found everywhere.
February saw me start to blog my adventures from my trip to New York in December. Feb's posts featured musical icons, movie moments, fashion and lots of fun in the city that doesn't sleep!

February did see me relax on a few occasions, I spent a fun evening celebrating a friends sons 21st birthday. My gorgeous niece turned 12, which involved Nutella cupcakes and lots of fun with the family.
I also spent some down time baking, making a fun 40th birthday cake and playing with my bargain baking goodies from poundland.



Carrying over from January my staple styling for the month featured Uggs, & Mulberry and cashmere as with cold early morning starts and late nights ...a warm commute was my priority.
smythson fashion planner ot in force for NY/London & Milan fashion weeks... Fifty shades soundtrack was a fab way to walk my way to the station & bus stop.
Looking forward to ditching some of the winter woollies in March with the start of Spring.... pop back later when I share my March plans...

No comments:

Saturday, 28 February 2015

Goodbye February, Hello March...... Feb review

how can we be heading into the 3rd month of 2015?....
March for me sees the start of my year, January is always a very busy month filled with financial year end counts and reconciliation. February this year was harder than January with lots of late nights, reporting, year end reviews and objective setting, which left very little time for relaxation. However I did get to have some fun with friends & family in February.... here are my highlights.
Late nights at desk where hampered by many technical issues and a little green bar scuttling across my desktop trying to recover presentations & spreadsheets were a frequent occurrence! Cornflakes were a staple diet during the month ... thankfully Pancake day offered some welcome relief in the diet!



Although February was often frustrating, it still lent itself for me to have some fun..... Much fun had with the movie release of Fifty Shades of Grey... the theme running through most of my February, featuring in a fun night at the Everyman Selfridges cinema hereand my Friday 5 funnies here.
London and work turned pink for Valentines Day with luscious flowers found everywhere.
February saw me start to blog my adventures from my trip to New York in December. Feb's posts featured musical icons, movie moments, fashion and lots of fun in the city that doesn't sleep!

February did see me relax on a few occasions, I spent a fun evening celebrating a friends sons 21st birthday. My gorgeous niece turned 12, which involved Nutella cupcakes and lots of fun with the family.
I also spent some down time baking, making a fun 40th birthday cake and playing with my bargain baking goodies from poundland.



Carrying over from January my staple styling for the month featured Uggs, & Mulberry and cashmere as with cold early morning starts and late nights ...a warm commute was my priority.
smythson fashion planner ot in force for NY/London & Milan fashion weeks... Fifty shades soundtrack was a fab way to walk my way to the station & bus stop.
Looking forward to ditching some of the winter woollies in March with the start of Spring.... pop back later when I share my March plans...

No comments: