Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Pancakes from across the Pond....

A trip to New York is not complete without a breakfast of pancakes.... there are many places that claim to serve the best in NY, but my favourite has to be at Pershing Square. This fabulous little eatery is tucked underneath Park Avenue viaduct and opposite Grand Central Station.
It claims to be the busiest & best breakfast venue in the city, and on all the occasions that I have visited I've never had reason to be disappointed....filled to the rafters with business wear along with tourists, be prepared to queue.
The menu is vast catering for all; from the healthy options of egg white omelettes and fruit & oatmeal to full breakfast and pancake stacks..... as you can see I opted for a healthy option! pancakes, bacon & maple syrup, topped off with freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice and coffee. All absolutely delicious, pancakes melt in the mouth fluffy filled with blueberry's.
This fabulous diner has a real old school feel of  new york of old and with a great sweeping bar its the perfect location to meet up when travelling via the station.
Along with a great breakfast menu, Pershing square offers a great take-out option... great for grabbing coffee & muffin on the go...
Pershing Square is one of my musts when visiting this great city, and I cant recommend it enough, it offers great service, food and a very stylish diner perfect for people watching and sampling a taste of city living NY style... delicious x



1 comment:

Eat Love Wanderlust said...

Wish I'd seen this before I went to New York - was looking for a place to have pancakes! Not that I ate very much the entire trip after waking up sick on my second morning :( x

Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Pancakes from across the Pond....

A trip to New York is not complete without a breakfast of pancakes.... there are many places that claim to serve the best in NY, but my favourite has to be at Pershing Square. This fabulous little eatery is tucked underneath Park Avenue viaduct and opposite Grand Central Station.
It claims to be the busiest & best breakfast venue in the city, and on all the occasions that I have visited I've never had reason to be disappointed....filled to the rafters with business wear along with tourists, be prepared to queue.
The menu is vast catering for all; from the healthy options of egg white omelettes and fruit & oatmeal to full breakfast and pancake stacks..... as you can see I opted for a healthy option! pancakes, bacon & maple syrup, topped off with freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice and coffee. All absolutely delicious, pancakes melt in the mouth fluffy filled with blueberry's.
This fabulous diner has a real old school feel of  new york of old and with a great sweeping bar its the perfect location to meet up when travelling via the station.
Along with a great breakfast menu, Pershing square offers a great take-out option... great for grabbing coffee & muffin on the go...
Pershing Square is one of my musts when visiting this great city, and I cant recommend it enough, it offers great service, food and a very stylish diner perfect for people watching and sampling a taste of city living NY style... delicious x



1 comment:

Eat Love Wanderlust said...

Wish I'd seen this before I went to New York - was looking for a place to have pancakes! Not that I ate very much the entire trip after waking up sick on my second morning :( x