It claims to be the busiest & best breakfast venue in the city, and on all the occasions that I have visited I've never had reason to be disappointed....filled to the rafters with business wear along with tourists, be prepared to queue.
The menu is vast catering for all; from the healthy options of egg white omelettes and fruit & oatmeal to full breakfast and pancake stacks..... as you can see I opted for a healthy option! pancakes, bacon & maple syrup, topped off with freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice and coffee. All absolutely delicious, pancakes melt in the mouth fluffy filled with blueberry's.
This fabulous diner has a real old school feel of new york of old and with a great sweeping bar its the perfect location to meet up when travelling via the station.
Pershing Square is one of my musts when visiting this great city, and I cant recommend it enough, it offers great service, food and a very stylish diner perfect for people watching and sampling a taste of city living NY style... delicious x


1 comment:
Wish I'd seen this before I went to New York - was looking for a place to have pancakes! Not that I ate very much the entire trip after waking up sick on my second morning :( x
Post a Comment