Saturday, 28 November 2009

the holidays are coming......

in more ways than one!....... oh you always know when christmas is on its way when the Coca Cola advert airs....
this has really got me in the holiday mood!.... today has been a day of catching up with friends and sorting out the last of my things for my holiday.
Tonight is ironing, ready for packing, just got to pick up suitcase from my friend! and then I can think about packing, although I am notorious for leaving it to the last minute!
My ironing & packing viewing is a couple of NY themed movies!


Confessions of a shopaholic
and Serendipity!
off now the ironing board is calling!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love Serendipity! Hope you have the most wonderful time away.
Lisa x

Blueberry Heart said...

at least you have had some NY inspiration today!! Lucky thing you!!!
BH xx

Florence and Mary said...

Serendipity is a great film... I think my cousin has my copy - I need to steal it back!!!

Have a fabulous time in NY can't wait to hear all about it

Victoria xxx

Michela said...

It's so true about the Coca Cola advert!
Have a great holiday!

Saturday, 28 November 2009

the holidays are coming......

in more ways than one!....... oh you always know when christmas is on its way when the Coca Cola advert airs....
this has really got me in the holiday mood!.... today has been a day of catching up with friends and sorting out the last of my things for my holiday.
Tonight is ironing, ready for packing, just got to pick up suitcase from my friend! and then I can think about packing, although I am notorious for leaving it to the last minute!
My ironing & packing viewing is a couple of NY themed movies!


Confessions of a shopaholic
and Serendipity!
off now the ironing board is calling!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love Serendipity! Hope you have the most wonderful time away.
Lisa x

Blueberry Heart said...

at least you have had some NY inspiration today!! Lucky thing you!!!
BH xx

Florence and Mary said...

Serendipity is a great film... I think my cousin has my copy - I need to steal it back!!!

Have a fabulous time in NY can't wait to hear all about it

Victoria xxx

Michela said...

It's so true about the Coca Cola advert!
Have a great holiday!