Tuesday, 17 November 2009

two weeks and counting!

until my trip to NY!.........Thank you to everyone who has sent me places to visit and ideas for my trip (especially Victoria) My itinerary is growing at length... I have sourced a Target in Brooklyn, so my walk over the bridge will be go a little further a field than just the River cafe and ice-cream parlour!
Also on the agenda is Tinsel Trading and Michaels (who has opened in Columbus Avenue)
To aid my trip I picked this little book up at work.... what every girl needs on a trip to NY!
I'm looking forward to exploring more of Greenwich Village and the surrounding areas, I have sourced a couple of bakeries where cupcakes will have to be tested and tasted! I also have a list of flea markets & farmers markets to peruse.
off now to plan a little more!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh you are going to have such a good time!!!

Victoria is the go to girl with regards to New York, you won't go wrong following some of her pointers xxx

Happy planning!!!

Lots of Love

Kelly xxx

Florence and Mary said...

Thank you for the special mention hun!! I look forward to hearing all about your trip, make sure you post all about it! I'll be making some notes for my next visit

Victoria xx

Lisa said...

How exciting! Hope you have packed a pair (or two) of flat walking shoes!
Lisa x

Tuesday, 17 November 2009

two weeks and counting!

until my trip to NY!.........Thank you to everyone who has sent me places to visit and ideas for my trip (especially Victoria) My itinerary is growing at length... I have sourced a Target in Brooklyn, so my walk over the bridge will be go a little further a field than just the River cafe and ice-cream parlour!
Also on the agenda is Tinsel Trading and Michaels (who has opened in Columbus Avenue)
To aid my trip I picked this little book up at work.... what every girl needs on a trip to NY!
I'm looking forward to exploring more of Greenwich Village and the surrounding areas, I have sourced a couple of bakeries where cupcakes will have to be tested and tasted! I also have a list of flea markets & farmers markets to peruse.
off now to plan a little more!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh you are going to have such a good time!!!

Victoria is the go to girl with regards to New York, you won't go wrong following some of her pointers xxx

Happy planning!!!

Lots of Love

Kelly xxx

Florence and Mary said...

Thank you for the special mention hun!! I look forward to hearing all about your trip, make sure you post all about it! I'll be making some notes for my next visit

Victoria xx

Lisa said...

How exciting! Hope you have packed a pair (or two) of flat walking shoes!
Lisa x