My walk to work is being aided by some fabulous new trainers and I have become a "sneaker commuter" convert this yeear!.. they are blending lovely with my walk through the park.
To keep me motivated on my walk I have my much loved ipod which I have many tools & apps to keep me going. I have created a great "walk to work" playlist which takes me the 25 minute walk from home to station; featuring some funky old school classics and recent floor-fillers.
I also have 2 books on 'audible! which are a great way to read and walk. I am currently listening to my lovely friend Ali Mcnamara's "From Nottinghill with Love" which i'm loving listening too and also a Phillipa Gregory which is narrated by the lovely Rupert Penry-Jones which motivates me to walk an extra lap just to listen to his dulcet tones! .. I have found that I walked more listening to books as if I havent finished the chapter I walk around the block again, especially if the weather is dry.
Hopefully this week I will get over to some of the other blogs in #BEDM and look forward to catching up a little.... x
No comments:
Post a Comment