Sunday, 31 May 2015

May Pinks & Mints....



May has been a month filled with Mint and Pink hues, ... the colour choice for my blog make-over and styling for the month and a huge influence in my likes on Instagram this month of which today I am sharing some favourites.
Flowers also featured lots wothin my month with the flower show showcasing its finest flowers; fauna over at Chelsea...


  • BrickDust&Glitter ~ this gorgeous rose and thistle setting is lovely. I am really loving Emily's simple styling amongst everyday life.
  • Gorgeous painted wedding cake on Evoke weddings page.
  • Stunning Ranunculus from Rockmystyle .. a perfect bloom for this month.
  • Gorgeous blooms from the personal shopping lounge at Selfridges courtesy of stylist Kitty Cooper.
  • Another May bloom favourite - Sweet Williams, personal favourite from a favourite instagrammer and friend Emily Quinton.
  • Gorgeous green & pink blooms in the lounge of the Ham Yard hotel; London's most 'happening' hotel of the moment courtesy of my friend Elaine. I am in love with this room, just perfect.
  • Another lovely image from Emily Quinton... featuring 2 favourites New York & flowers.
  • A new instagram find this month Siobhaise who showcases everything pretty in London... gorgeous tulips against the backdrop of St Paul's.
  • finally for this set the gorgeous David Gandy against the backdrop of some glorious blooms, just because!!.. a great image from my stylist friend Joe, who instagrams fabulous looks on a daily basis and some great stylish men! 
  • This beautiful crocheted blanket from Jackie at polkadotsandpetticoats fits my colour palette perfectly for May... I love it.
  • Love this coffee and layer cake image from mrworzech whilst at Peggy Porschen's parlour.
  • The Berkeley's simple image of its stunning pret-a-portea afternoon tea china is beautiful.
  • My friend Ali Mcnamara shared this shot of her new book which publishes late July which i'm so looking forward to. (pop back late July when I share some fun that Ali & I will have the week this book launches) or follow Ali as she shares some pre-publish fun in the Cornish village of St Ives this week.
  • how stunning is this floral arrangement shared by Dan Doherty executive chef at Duck & Waffle, beautifully styled against the backdrop of the Canary Wharf and the city.
  • This fun photo from Victoria at Tangledsweetpea evoked many nostalgic memories, and many of you know I can't resist an Enid Blyton book.
  • Very did a great job of showcasing their green blender to its spring best... great publicity shot.
  • This stylish shot from pinkele3 from the Chelsea flower show is simple & effective and the blooms & brochure compliment each other perfectly.
  • I love following Tracey and her family and home life on the Isle of Wight, fond memories of a many childhood holidays on the island... love these baking delights.

I hope that you have liked my Instagram pinks and mints from May, thankyou to all 'grammers for posting such gorgeous images. If you have enjoyed this post here are some previous social media posts.

No comments:

Sunday, 31 May 2015

May Pinks & Mints....



May has been a month filled with Mint and Pink hues, ... the colour choice for my blog make-over and styling for the month and a huge influence in my likes on Instagram this month of which today I am sharing some favourites.
Flowers also featured lots wothin my month with the flower show showcasing its finest flowers; fauna over at Chelsea...


  • BrickDust&Glitter ~ this gorgeous rose and thistle setting is lovely. I am really loving Emily's simple styling amongst everyday life.
  • Gorgeous painted wedding cake on Evoke weddings page.
  • Stunning Ranunculus from Rockmystyle .. a perfect bloom for this month.
  • Gorgeous blooms from the personal shopping lounge at Selfridges courtesy of stylist Kitty Cooper.
  • Another May bloom favourite - Sweet Williams, personal favourite from a favourite instagrammer and friend Emily Quinton.
  • Gorgeous green & pink blooms in the lounge of the Ham Yard hotel; London's most 'happening' hotel of the moment courtesy of my friend Elaine. I am in love with this room, just perfect.
  • Another lovely image from Emily Quinton... featuring 2 favourites New York & flowers.
  • A new instagram find this month Siobhaise who showcases everything pretty in London... gorgeous tulips against the backdrop of St Paul's.
  • finally for this set the gorgeous David Gandy against the backdrop of some glorious blooms, just because!!.. a great image from my stylist friend Joe, who instagrams fabulous looks on a daily basis and some great stylish men! 
  • This beautiful crocheted blanket from Jackie at polkadotsandpetticoats fits my colour palette perfectly for May... I love it.
  • Love this coffee and layer cake image from mrworzech whilst at Peggy Porschen's parlour.
  • The Berkeley's simple image of its stunning pret-a-portea afternoon tea china is beautiful.
  • My friend Ali Mcnamara shared this shot of her new book which publishes late July which i'm so looking forward to. (pop back late July when I share some fun that Ali & I will have the week this book launches) or follow Ali as she shares some pre-publish fun in the Cornish village of St Ives this week.
  • how stunning is this floral arrangement shared by Dan Doherty executive chef at Duck & Waffle, beautifully styled against the backdrop of the Canary Wharf and the city.
  • This fun photo from Victoria at Tangledsweetpea evoked many nostalgic memories, and many of you know I can't resist an Enid Blyton book.
  • Very did a great job of showcasing their green blender to its spring best... great publicity shot.
  • This stylish shot from pinkele3 from the Chelsea flower show is simple & effective and the blooms & brochure compliment each other perfectly.
  • I love following Tracey and her family and home life on the Isle of Wight, fond memories of a many childhood holidays on the island... love these baking delights.

I hope that you have liked my Instagram pinks and mints from May, thankyou to all 'grammers for posting such gorgeous images. If you have enjoyed this post here are some previous social media posts.

No comments: