Friday, 1 May 2015

Goodbye April.... Hello May!

wow another month gone!... April has whizzed past with a flurry of rain showers and cherry blossom and I can't believe we are heading into the 5th month of 2015.
April started with Easter, which I spent mostly at my desk, but I did get to enjoy some Easter treats and spend some time with loved ones & friends.
Food plays a big part of Easter for me and I really loved my bunny crumpets & eggs and hot cross buns with lots of butter!.
Cadburys also helped me enjoy my easter..
Blue & yellow was my blog theme for the month and I have loved it,  lots of opportunities to use some of the desk candy that I have in abundance!
Calendar corner was very pleasing on the eye this month with 2 lovely wet rugby men and an April shower of naked rowers!
Spring bloomed with hyacinth, daffodils & tulips.
Easter also gave me an opportunity to sofa surf with the kids watching some fun movies; Hop & Paddington!... so much fun.

April saw the first signs of Spring with some gorgeous sunny warm days; lovely walking through the park and seeing the cherry blossom and deckchairs!.
Another month and another birthday cake; this month for my god-daughters fiancé's 21st birthday, all in West Ham style - was really pleased with hoe it turned out.
As previously blogged; Bruv ran the London marathon again for the 5th time... here is how he got on and some of the sites from the day.
As you can see Navy played a big part of my April, and this has been my signature style for the month.
 I have for many months been searching for a Navy bag suitable for work and have blogged previously of my search. I am overjoyed that this month my search is complete, I picked up this fab tote in Top Shop at work in a mid-season sale for £16!... I don't care if it only lasts this season I have had more than my £16 worth this month. This is a big bargain for me; as I have previously looked at Mulberry, Prada, Michael Kors and Dkny as possible options to purchase.
Perfect for carry my desk candy, lunch & tech on the tube.
April was a relatively quiet month for me, it gave me opportunities to catch up on some blogging, (not as much as I had hoped), reading and sleep! I have some nice things planned for May which I will share over the coming days.... Goodbye April its been a chilled month filled with chocolate, treats and sleep!

No comments:

Friday, 1 May 2015

Goodbye April.... Hello May!

wow another month gone!... April has whizzed past with a flurry of rain showers and cherry blossom and I can't believe we are heading into the 5th month of 2015.
April started with Easter, which I spent mostly at my desk, but I did get to enjoy some Easter treats and spend some time with loved ones & friends.
Food plays a big part of Easter for me and I really loved my bunny crumpets & eggs and hot cross buns with lots of butter!.
Cadburys also helped me enjoy my easter..
Blue & yellow was my blog theme for the month and I have loved it,  lots of opportunities to use some of the desk candy that I have in abundance!
Calendar corner was very pleasing on the eye this month with 2 lovely wet rugby men and an April shower of naked rowers!
Spring bloomed with hyacinth, daffodils & tulips.
Easter also gave me an opportunity to sofa surf with the kids watching some fun movies; Hop & Paddington!... so much fun.

April saw the first signs of Spring with some gorgeous sunny warm days; lovely walking through the park and seeing the cherry blossom and deckchairs!.
Another month and another birthday cake; this month for my god-daughters fiancé's 21st birthday, all in West Ham style - was really pleased with hoe it turned out.
As previously blogged; Bruv ran the London marathon again for the 5th time... here is how he got on and some of the sites from the day.
As you can see Navy played a big part of my April, and this has been my signature style for the month.
 I have for many months been searching for a Navy bag suitable for work and have blogged previously of my search. I am overjoyed that this month my search is complete, I picked up this fab tote in Top Shop at work in a mid-season sale for £16!... I don't care if it only lasts this season I have had more than my £16 worth this month. This is a big bargain for me; as I have previously looked at Mulberry, Prada, Michael Kors and Dkny as possible options to purchase.
Perfect for carry my desk candy, lunch & tech on the tube.
April was a relatively quiet month for me, it gave me opportunities to catch up on some blogging, (not as much as I had hoped), reading and sleep! I have some nice things planned for May which I will share over the coming days.... Goodbye April its been a chilled month filled with chocolate, treats and sleep!

No comments: