Friday, 1 May 2015

Hello May....

May has arrived and May day in London has been a lovely day with a blue sky, I'm not sure that there is much more of that over the Bank Holiday weekend as rain is due across most of the UK over the 3 days, but hopefully the sun will shine on some of it.
April was a month of quiet reflection, reading and catching up with friends and some downtime.
As with turning the pages of calendar corner to a new month the blog also gets a little make-over. This month I'm saying goodbye to the navy & yellow and hello to pink & mint. I'm taking inspiration from the hues of the cherry blossom and some fantastic new adidas sneakers I picked up for £20 in the next spring sale; perfect for my walk to the station.
I've loved seeing the blossom bloom over the past couple of weeks. From my commute through the park, to the little squares tucked in the side streets of London the pink brightens up the dullest of mornings.
Even as the blossom showers the road and kerb-sides it still looks pretty.
Even Taylor is enjoying his road trips in the blossom.


I have a couple of things planned in May featuring Coffee, Chelsea, Cake and Mr Cooper!
Celebrating National Stationery week with my blog header styling; featuring Smythson, Kate Spade & Tiffany.
Manicure courtesy of Chanel's May and pedicure a fabulous funky mint, perfect for complimenting my sneakers.
Calendar corner has a new addition from the Warwick Naked rowers (little pick me up gift from GBF)
so a welcome hello to May, here's to a month filled with fun, love & laughter.

2 comments:

Kezzie said...

Hi there! I've come over from the BEDM link to come and say hi to everyone! Will try to come back another time if I can but really like this post. The blossom photos are gorgeous! I just find it a magical time of year!x

Leanne Fraser said...

I love that you give your blog a little spruce up every month. Love this months colour scheme x

Friday, 1 May 2015

Hello May....

May has arrived and May day in London has been a lovely day with a blue sky, I'm not sure that there is much more of that over the Bank Holiday weekend as rain is due across most of the UK over the 3 days, but hopefully the sun will shine on some of it.
April was a month of quiet reflection, reading and catching up with friends and some downtime.
As with turning the pages of calendar corner to a new month the blog also gets a little make-over. This month I'm saying goodbye to the navy & yellow and hello to pink & mint. I'm taking inspiration from the hues of the cherry blossom and some fantastic new adidas sneakers I picked up for £20 in the next spring sale; perfect for my walk to the station.
I've loved seeing the blossom bloom over the past couple of weeks. From my commute through the park, to the little squares tucked in the side streets of London the pink brightens up the dullest of mornings.
Even as the blossom showers the road and kerb-sides it still looks pretty.
Even Taylor is enjoying his road trips in the blossom.


I have a couple of things planned in May featuring Coffee, Chelsea, Cake and Mr Cooper!
Celebrating National Stationery week with my blog header styling; featuring Smythson, Kate Spade & Tiffany.
Manicure courtesy of Chanel's May and pedicure a fabulous funky mint, perfect for complimenting my sneakers.
Calendar corner has a new addition from the Warwick Naked rowers (little pick me up gift from GBF)
so a welcome hello to May, here's to a month filled with fun, love & laughter.

2 comments:

Kezzie said...

Hi there! I've come over from the BEDM link to come and say hi to everyone! Will try to come back another time if I can but really like this post. The blossom photos are gorgeous! I just find it a magical time of year!x

Leanne Fraser said...

I love that you give your blog a little spruce up every month. Love this months colour scheme x