Monday, 11 August 2008

Blog awards....


Over the past couple of weeks i have received 3 blog awards which is very unexpected and very lovely!....I don't ever think that anyone reads or is interested in my ramblings other than me! but i have received some lovely comments recently and would like to thank everyone that pops in and reads a little bit of my life....so Big thank you to Sharon, she's our team captain on UKS and produces the most amazing pieces of work a complete inspiration....the next is Em, Scraps of my Mind...her work is unbelievable, Teresa Collins was raving about her work on her blog recently..her level of detail in her work is fantastic...and last but not least is Emma..one of my SBS sisters...she makes me laugh every time I read her blog, her work is lovely a fab 'sister'....so my challenge has been to award 7 blogs that I love! .....Rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated
Awards go to:
* Mel ~ she makes the most beautiful cards...lovely blog.
* Sammi ~ a SBS sister who is so generous with her time & does fab 'doodle's!
* Vickie ~ A girl after my own heart!..and two of the most adorable nephews!
* Kim ~ A SBS sister makes the most amazing cards.
* Katherine ~ A Scraps & the City girl....fab blog of London life!
* Monica ~ amazing work ...beautiful designs.
* Clair & Sharni ~ lovely work and a fun fab blog!
I Love your Blogs! Tx

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Thanks T!

I love your blog too! And there is something I put up on mine last night for you too!! :)

Sammi
xxx

Mel said...

Thank you so much, you've mademy day :0)

Monday, 11 August 2008

Blog awards....


Over the past couple of weeks i have received 3 blog awards which is very unexpected and very lovely!....I don't ever think that anyone reads or is interested in my ramblings other than me! but i have received some lovely comments recently and would like to thank everyone that pops in and reads a little bit of my life....so Big thank you to Sharon, she's our team captain on UKS and produces the most amazing pieces of work a complete inspiration....the next is Em, Scraps of my Mind...her work is unbelievable, Teresa Collins was raving about her work on her blog recently..her level of detail in her work is fantastic...and last but not least is Emma..one of my SBS sisters...she makes me laugh every time I read her blog, her work is lovely a fab 'sister'....so my challenge has been to award 7 blogs that I love! .....Rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated
Awards go to:
* Mel ~ she makes the most beautiful cards...lovely blog.
* Sammi ~ a SBS sister who is so generous with her time & does fab 'doodle's!
* Vickie ~ A girl after my own heart!..and two of the most adorable nephews!
* Kim ~ A SBS sister makes the most amazing cards.
* Katherine ~ A Scraps & the City girl....fab blog of London life!
* Monica ~ amazing work ...beautiful designs.
* Clair & Sharni ~ lovely work and a fun fab blog!
I Love your Blogs! Tx

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Thanks T!

I love your blog too! And there is something I put up on mine last night for you too!! :)

Sammi
xxx

Mel said...

Thank you so much, you've mademy day :0)