








Oh how fun!! What an AWESOME cake (and card too)!! Love the pink and brown combination!! I bet your mum and her friend will be thrilled with the cake + cupcakes!! :)
Wow! Loving that cake, I'm sure your mam will too! Have a great weekend X
Oh - WOW -- the cake & cupcakes are incredible!!
The card is adorable -- I love that pink & brown combination - it's so very pretty!
:)
WOW WOW WOW...stunning cake and love the card too
Wow plenty of cake, they're gogeous! Lovely card too!
How fun!! Great job, love the color combos and they look so yummy!!
Love your card with the flowers and cupcakes! Yummy looking cupcakes for your mom too!
fantastic cake teresa, and lovely card. hope your mum and her friend have a lovely time
So cute! Love the flowers instead of circles! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!
Teresa I am speechless! WOW WOW WOW!!! The cake looks fantastic and the card is gorgeous...the colours are so lovely together...I think you have everyones mojo at the moment!! Hugs Em.x
WOW, cakes and card are beautiful!!!
What a fantastic cake. Your mum and her friends must have had such a fab time eating their way through all of these. Amazing! What a great birthday gift.
WOW!! Those cupcakes look the best I dabble in cake decorating myself and I know how hard it is to get a perfect cake, you are a pro as those are perfect. M xxx
wow the cupcakes look yummy! Darling card too.
Fantastic card!! Love the layout and the colors! What wonderful inspiration too! Yummy!!
15 comments:
Oh how fun!! What an AWESOME cake (and card too)!! Love the pink and brown combination!! I bet your mum and her friend will be thrilled with the cake + cupcakes!! :)
Wow! Loving that cake, I'm sure your mam will too! Have a great weekend X
Oh - WOW -- the cake & cupcakes are incredible!!
The card is adorable -- I love that pink & brown combination - it's so very pretty!
:)
WOW WOW WOW...stunning cake and love the card too
Wow plenty of cake, they're gogeous! Lovely card too!
How fun!! Great job, love the color combos and they look so yummy!!
Love your card with the flowers and cupcakes! Yummy looking cupcakes for your mom too!
fantastic cake teresa, and lovely card. hope your mum and her friend have a lovely time
So cute! Love the flowers instead of circles! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!
Teresa I am speechless! WOW WOW WOW!!! The cake looks fantastic and the card is gorgeous...the colours are so lovely together...I think you have everyones mojo at the moment!! Hugs Em.x
WOW, cakes and card are beautiful!!!
What a fantastic cake. Your mum and her friends must have had such a fab time eating their way through all of these. Amazing! What a great birthday gift.
WOW!! Those cupcakes look the best I dabble in cake decorating myself and I know how hard it is to get a perfect cake, you are a pro as those are perfect. M xxx
wow the cupcakes look yummy! Darling card too.
Fantastic card!! Love the layout and the colors! What wonderful inspiration too! Yummy!!
Post a Comment