Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Happy Birthday Mum...


Today my mum is 65!....so happy birthday mum.....here is a little card that i've made her..with Bella's & Bling to help!.I have had quite a rocky relationship with my mum over the years, but since we lost nan and we have Gramps to care for we have found some level ground, of which i'm thankful....so I hope she has a lovely day....she is having a party on saturday....here is he card....I found a template and cut this by hand, i'm really pleased with it......love & hugs Tx (Please click on images for better viewing)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow Teresa that card is stunning!! I am sure that your mum will love it.

Lisadwb said...

Beautiful!!! She is going to love it!!

Mel said...

The card for your Mum is fab, enjoy the party :0)

Kelly Schelske said...

What a wonderful gift Teresa!! I'm sure she'll love it!! Hugs,Kelly

Joana said...

wow wow , LOVEEEEEE the card my fave colours together ,

Happy Birthday to your Mum , hope she has a good party
x
Joana

Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Happy Birthday Mum...


Today my mum is 65!....so happy birthday mum.....here is a little card that i've made her..with Bella's & Bling to help!.I have had quite a rocky relationship with my mum over the years, but since we lost nan and we have Gramps to care for we have found some level ground, of which i'm thankful....so I hope she has a lovely day....she is having a party on saturday....here is he card....I found a template and cut this by hand, i'm really pleased with it......love & hugs Tx (Please click on images for better viewing)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow Teresa that card is stunning!! I am sure that your mum will love it.

Lisadwb said...

Beautiful!!! She is going to love it!!

Mel said...

The card for your Mum is fab, enjoy the party :0)

Kelly Schelske said...

What a wonderful gift Teresa!! I'm sure she'll love it!! Hugs,Kelly

Joana said...

wow wow , LOVEEEEEE the card my fave colours together ,

Happy Birthday to your Mum , hope she has a good party
x
Joana