Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Birthday Balloons Brad!...


Today is my darling nephew Bradley's birthday.........he is 10 years old today....I can't believe it's 10 years since he arrived some what unexpectedly!.....my sister-in-law spent a day at her desk thinking she had 'braxton hicks' when in fact she was in labour ~ Brad arrived 2 months early weighing 3lb 4oz.....i can't say I'm surprised my brother and i were born 15 weeks early weighing 2lb 12 & 2lb 10 respectively! His Birthday will consist of Bowling & Bikes!....the birthday fairy is bring a new bike. Then friday they are off to Florida (hurricane dependant!) so I hope he has a fab day and he has a fab time with Mick & Min.......talking of hurricanes....I hope that my blogging 'sisters' Monica & Roz keep safe with their families in their homes in Florida. love & hugs Tx

2 comments:

Emma said...

Happy Birthday Bradley! The card is so cute Teresa and I'm sure he love it! Hugs Em.x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Bright and cheery card. Hope he has a great day.

Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Birthday Balloons Brad!...


Today is my darling nephew Bradley's birthday.........he is 10 years old today....I can't believe it's 10 years since he arrived some what unexpectedly!.....my sister-in-law spent a day at her desk thinking she had 'braxton hicks' when in fact she was in labour ~ Brad arrived 2 months early weighing 3lb 4oz.....i can't say I'm surprised my brother and i were born 15 weeks early weighing 2lb 12 & 2lb 10 respectively! His Birthday will consist of Bowling & Bikes!....the birthday fairy is bring a new bike. Then friday they are off to Florida (hurricane dependant!) so I hope he has a fab day and he has a fab time with Mick & Min.......talking of hurricanes....I hope that my blogging 'sisters' Monica & Roz keep safe with their families in their homes in Florida. love & hugs Tx

2 comments:

Emma said...

Happy Birthday Bradley! The card is so cute Teresa and I'm sure he love it! Hugs Em.x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Bright and cheery card. Hope he has a great day.