Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Cupcakes,Cooking & Cravings.....

why is it that you spend hours looking for stuff and then suddenly like buses it all comes along together?....i am always looking for cupcake/cooking scrap stuff....and now suddenly my cravings have been met...there is loads appearing....here is a flavour that are now on my wish list! Teresa Collins ~ Bon Appetit , Dream Street ~ Cookies & Cream...yum yum...and the gorgeous Magnolia stamps have released stamps too!...I'm loving Cupcake Tilda , Tilda with Rolling Pin , Muffin ,....how scrummy are these!.....talking of scrummy I am a little addicted to the Olympics at the moment...in particular the swimming & rowing!!....how awesome is Michael Phelps the guy is phenomenal absolutely amazing to watch...looking ahead I will be glued to the rowing at the weekend..come on the GB boys.....

1 comment:

Emma said...

T why do I always feel so hungry when I come on your blog!! LOL!

Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Cupcakes,Cooking & Cravings.....

why is it that you spend hours looking for stuff and then suddenly like buses it all comes along together?....i am always looking for cupcake/cooking scrap stuff....and now suddenly my cravings have been met...there is loads appearing....here is a flavour that are now on my wish list! Teresa Collins ~ Bon Appetit , Dream Street ~ Cookies & Cream...yum yum...and the gorgeous Magnolia stamps have released stamps too!...I'm loving Cupcake Tilda , Tilda with Rolling Pin , Muffin ,....how scrummy are these!.....talking of scrummy I am a little addicted to the Olympics at the moment...in particular the swimming & rowing!!....how awesome is Michael Phelps the guy is phenomenal absolutely amazing to watch...looking ahead I will be glued to the rowing at the weekend..come on the GB boys.....

1 comment:

Emma said...

T why do I always feel so hungry when I come on your blog!! LOL!