Monday, 4 August 2008

Cupcakes, cards & cocktails.....


a big thankyou to everyone who left me messages for my birthday.....i had a lovely day...i'm not good with birthdays and would quite happily let them pass in a blur but some very special friends did some lovely things to make it fun for me....day started with me opening my cards with my cat!...off to work where my 'bestest' friend had got her train early to my station and waited on the platform with a little cake & candles!..singing 'happy birthday as i walked down the platform!...i had made Blueberry cupcakes for work which were a big hit!....worked late and then met a friend for a quick cocktail....here are some random pictures from my day....special thanks to my SBS girls; sammi, Kim,& Joana for my lovely cards....great minds think alike!

2 comments:

Sammi said...

that sounds like a nice day!! :) Love the idea of the cake at the station :) that is funny that we all had the same theme for our cards... hmm- I wonder where we got the idea from. lol :)
Sammi
xxx

Clair and Sharni said...

Hope you had a fantastic birthday! those blueberry muffins look fab xxx

Monday, 4 August 2008

Cupcakes, cards & cocktails.....


a big thankyou to everyone who left me messages for my birthday.....i had a lovely day...i'm not good with birthdays and would quite happily let them pass in a blur but some very special friends did some lovely things to make it fun for me....day started with me opening my cards with my cat!...off to work where my 'bestest' friend had got her train early to my station and waited on the platform with a little cake & candles!..singing 'happy birthday as i walked down the platform!...i had made Blueberry cupcakes for work which were a big hit!....worked late and then met a friend for a quick cocktail....here are some random pictures from my day....special thanks to my SBS girls; sammi, Kim,& Joana for my lovely cards....great minds think alike!

2 comments:

Sammi said...

that sounds like a nice day!! :) Love the idea of the cake at the station :) that is funny that we all had the same theme for our cards... hmm- I wonder where we got the idea from. lol :)
Sammi
xxx

Clair and Sharni said...

Hope you had a fantastic birthday! those blueberry muffins look fab xxx