Morning...i've managed to do this weeks challenge on UKS....had to use sketch, celebration,5 of something, pink & bling...so here is mine....it's of my Grandad & me...dancing at his Golden Wedding anniversary...it's the last memory that I have of him before his disability got the better of him. He now uses walking sticks/aids to get around. I love this picture for many reasons, another page to add to his book....I currently have Blackberry & apple muffins in the oven....the blackberries are from my garden!...organically grown!..I have the bramble scratches on my arms to prove. My garden is very much neglected..so yesterday afternoon I set myself the task of cutting back the brambles and trying to get some semblance of a garden back..(otherwise I has visions of opening the paper and finding someone had reported that my weeds were visible from space!)....its a little better..although spent the day dodging rain showers. Sunday hugs Tx
muffins are out of the oven!.........
8 comments:
I love the page - great layout! what a lovely memory captured for life!! :)
The cupcakes look great ... mmmm!!
Good work on the gardening girl!!
xxx
What a lovely LO Teresa. Had a wee chuckle at your gardening story :)
Beautiful layout Teresa!! Blackberries are my fav...your muffins look so yummy!!
Those muffins look divine. I wish you stayed a bit closer so that I could sample all of your lovely baking lol. You make my mouth drool every time I come on here. Back to the layout ... exquisite. Really love this one. Gramps is so gonna love his book.
Beautiful layout. I want to come to your house so you can feed me cakes. Yes, that's what I want to do.
love the circles , the all look is beutiful , wow more yummy cakes . thanks the the muffin , was calorie free lol
x
Joana
This is the third time I have looked at this LO and read your post and finally Belle is not around so I can comment! Its beautiful and I'm so looking forward to taking aprt in the challenges over at UKS with you.
As you are such a lovely person...even though you never send me your yummy cakes...there is something on my blog for you! Hugs Em.x
Beautiful! Your pages give me goose bumps!!
Post a Comment