Wednesday, 31 December 2008

10 favourite scrapping things of 2008.......

As today is New Years Eve and people have a tendency to look back at the past year it got me thinking of what 10 things have I loved within the scrapping world in 2008...these aren't necessarily new this year, but were new to me and I have loved them..........in no particular order:

  1. Stampin Up Scallop Edge punch ~ how have we lived without this, fab tool and more versatile than i thought.
  2. Pink & Black Big Shot ~ my first dabble into die cuts and i've loved it. (also it's pink & black which is fab ~ have now added accessories to my craft room wish list!)
  3. Magnolia Tilda with Cowberry muffin ....have used lots!

  4. My Minds Eye " Merry" Papers.....these made my christmas!


  5. Tis-the-season-to-be-jolly-abella!.....she is lovely and a great 'girly' treat at christmas.

  6. Sassafraslass Papers....I would never have bought these but they came in a kit subscription and I have loved them and have bought more from the range since.

  7. New York Skyline stamp....on discovering Etsy I then discovered this stamp, which with my love of New York has been very versatile, ive used on cards & layouts.

  8. The fantastic Taylored Expressions Double edged Polka Dot ribbon, scrummy colour range & fantastic quality.

  9. The Love Elsie Noel Range...mmmm very yummy & not only for Christmas.

  10. Kiss the Cook Stamps ...loved these ..I wonder why?

what would your's be?................

1 comment:

Kit said...

LOVe the NYC stamp I def need one of those...if I ever scrap again in real life not digi!

Wednesday, 31 December 2008

10 favourite scrapping things of 2008.......

As today is New Years Eve and people have a tendency to look back at the past year it got me thinking of what 10 things have I loved within the scrapping world in 2008...these aren't necessarily new this year, but were new to me and I have loved them..........in no particular order:

  1. Stampin Up Scallop Edge punch ~ how have we lived without this, fab tool and more versatile than i thought.
  2. Pink & Black Big Shot ~ my first dabble into die cuts and i've loved it. (also it's pink & black which is fab ~ have now added accessories to my craft room wish list!)
  3. Magnolia Tilda with Cowberry muffin ....have used lots!

  4. My Minds Eye " Merry" Papers.....these made my christmas!


  5. Tis-the-season-to-be-jolly-abella!.....she is lovely and a great 'girly' treat at christmas.

  6. Sassafraslass Papers....I would never have bought these but they came in a kit subscription and I have loved them and have bought more from the range since.

  7. New York Skyline stamp....on discovering Etsy I then discovered this stamp, which with my love of New York has been very versatile, ive used on cards & layouts.

  8. The fantastic Taylored Expressions Double edged Polka Dot ribbon, scrummy colour range & fantastic quality.

  9. The Love Elsie Noel Range...mmmm very yummy & not only for Christmas.

  10. Kiss the Cook Stamps ...loved these ..I wonder why?

what would your's be?................

1 comment:

Kit said...

LOVe the NYC stamp I def need one of those...if I ever scrap again in real life not digi!