Monday, 15 December 2008

A few more things for christmas!

I've been a little bit more industrious for christmas.... I can't post everything i've made as some recipients read my blog!!.... i'm a little behind in my preparations and the rate everything's going it will be the easter bunny delivering gifts instead of the christmas fairy!..... a few weeks ago my boiler went to 'boiler heaven' so things have been a little chilly at home!.... i'm not sure when it will be replaced so everything is taking twice as long coz i'm cold!.... i can't believe it's 10 days to go..i haven't wrote a card or wrapped a present yet!

This year 'My Minds Eye' released a fab Christmas paper range Be Merry which i have fallen in love with......here it is ...and here are a few bits & bobs made with this scrummy paper.... one of my other favs is the love Christmas shopping Bella, how lovely is she? .... last night I had to watch the re-run of the last episode of Spooks, how fantastic has this series been. I was extremely cautious when i knew that the lovely Rupert Penry Jones was going out in episode 1, but the gorgeous Richard Armitage has made a lovely replacement!... I did indulge the other night during a spate of insomnia and watched 4 hours of North & South, he's so yummy in that... mmmmmm..he's going on my christmas list!

4 comments:

Laura Essendine said...

Bet you watched the ending of North and South more than once! Got to be done!

Laura Essendine
Author – The Accidental Guru
The Accidental Guru Blog
The Books Limited Blog

Sammi said...

These are fabby T!! They all look so good!! :)
mmm... I recently watched North and South (twice) lol!

Scr@p and More said...

ohhh de beautiful...

Southend Scrappers said...

Hi Theresa,

Just thought I'd pop on to say that I love reading your blog and checking out your latest creations - all of which are really beautiful.

Have a fab christmas and I look forward to reading your blog in 2009.

Libby (aka Bitsandbobs on UKS)

Monday, 15 December 2008

A few more things for christmas!

I've been a little bit more industrious for christmas.... I can't post everything i've made as some recipients read my blog!!.... i'm a little behind in my preparations and the rate everything's going it will be the easter bunny delivering gifts instead of the christmas fairy!..... a few weeks ago my boiler went to 'boiler heaven' so things have been a little chilly at home!.... i'm not sure when it will be replaced so everything is taking twice as long coz i'm cold!.... i can't believe it's 10 days to go..i haven't wrote a card or wrapped a present yet!

This year 'My Minds Eye' released a fab Christmas paper range Be Merry which i have fallen in love with......here it is ...and here are a few bits & bobs made with this scrummy paper.... one of my other favs is the love Christmas shopping Bella, how lovely is she? .... last night I had to watch the re-run of the last episode of Spooks, how fantastic has this series been. I was extremely cautious when i knew that the lovely Rupert Penry Jones was going out in episode 1, but the gorgeous Richard Armitage has made a lovely replacement!... I did indulge the other night during a spate of insomnia and watched 4 hours of North & South, he's so yummy in that... mmmmmm..he's going on my christmas list!

4 comments:

Laura Essendine said...

Bet you watched the ending of North and South more than once! Got to be done!

Laura Essendine
Author – The Accidental Guru
The Accidental Guru Blog
The Books Limited Blog

Sammi said...

These are fabby T!! They all look so good!! :)
mmm... I recently watched North and South (twice) lol!

Scr@p and More said...

ohhh de beautiful...

Southend Scrappers said...

Hi Theresa,

Just thought I'd pop on to say that I love reading your blog and checking out your latest creations - all of which are really beautiful.

Have a fab christmas and I look forward to reading your blog in 2009.

Libby (aka Bitsandbobs on UKS)