Monday, 8 December 2008

90 birthday wishes

Today is my grandads 90th birthday.....he is the only one of his 8 siblings that has reached the grand old age!...on saturday we had a birthday tea for him, which was lovely. He was joined by his only surviving brother and a number of his nephews along with grandchildren & great-grandchildren. I can't comprehend being 90 and looking back the world is such a very different place to what it was 90 years ago.... I wonder what it would be like in another 90?........ Happy Birthday Gramps....you are an complete treasure and i'm honoured to have you as my grandad.

love & hugs xxx

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Glad the birthday celebrations went well.
Happy 90th birthday to your Gramps.
xxx

Monday, 8 December 2008

90 birthday wishes

Today is my grandads 90th birthday.....he is the only one of his 8 siblings that has reached the grand old age!...on saturday we had a birthday tea for him, which was lovely. He was joined by his only surviving brother and a number of his nephews along with grandchildren & great-grandchildren. I can't comprehend being 90 and looking back the world is such a very different place to what it was 90 years ago.... I wonder what it would be like in another 90?........ Happy Birthday Gramps....you are an complete treasure and i'm honoured to have you as my grandad.

love & hugs xxx

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Glad the birthday celebrations went well.
Happy 90th birthday to your Gramps.
xxx