Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Cupcake House.....

Popping in to say Hi.....it seems that the credit crunch is yet to hit Oxford street, it is still bedlam getting to & from work......this week makes people think what the new year will bring, last year I started my A-Z Cupcake challenge which I have yet to finish, so i'm determined to finish that in the 1st half of the year. I'm also thinking of this Project 2009 ...

My "Books to Eat" is back.. i've managed 2 books on the train since boxing day (can you tell that I've had a few delays!) which is great considering i got a few books for christmas. Last weeks book read was Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella which I'd been putting off in my book pile, but one page in I was hooked, really fab(looking forward to her Shopaholic book coming out on film soon)and this weeks is The Secret Shoppers Revenge which is very funny and every retailers nightmare!

This year i hosted a Christmas cupcake swap on Uks which was lovely, if not a little stressful at times, I have finally finished by book to store them in. I have been saving these papers from the lovely 'Love Elsie' range. i am so disappointed that she is not designing anymore so i will covert the papers that i have and use on special things!


1 comment:

Sammi said...

Hey T!!
I LOVE the recipe book... looks GREAT! as do those yummy cakes!
those Credit Crunch chocolates are funny! :)
Hope you have a wonderful 2008!!
Sammi
xxx

Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Cupcake House.....

Popping in to say Hi.....it seems that the credit crunch is yet to hit Oxford street, it is still bedlam getting to & from work......this week makes people think what the new year will bring, last year I started my A-Z Cupcake challenge which I have yet to finish, so i'm determined to finish that in the 1st half of the year. I'm also thinking of this Project 2009 ...

My "Books to Eat" is back.. i've managed 2 books on the train since boxing day (can you tell that I've had a few delays!) which is great considering i got a few books for christmas. Last weeks book read was Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella which I'd been putting off in my book pile, but one page in I was hooked, really fab(looking forward to her Shopaholic book coming out on film soon)and this weeks is The Secret Shoppers Revenge which is very funny and every retailers nightmare!

This year i hosted a Christmas cupcake swap on Uks which was lovely, if not a little stressful at times, I have finally finished by book to store them in. I have been saving these papers from the lovely 'Love Elsie' range. i am so disappointed that she is not designing anymore so i will covert the papers that i have and use on special things!


1 comment:

Sammi said...

Hey T!!
I LOVE the recipe book... looks GREAT! as do those yummy cakes!
those Credit Crunch chocolates are funny! :)
Hope you have a wonderful 2008!!
Sammi
xxx