Thursday, 25 December 2008

Christmas Wishes & Cupcake kisses xxx


Just a very quick post from me today...just popped in to say a very Merry Christmas to you all that pop in to my blog..... I hope that today is special to you all and that you spend it with those that you love .... Love, Hugs & Cupcakes Teresa x

ps...how fab is my christmas pudding cake stand!!!
caught this advert late last night and fell in love with it...how cute is tatty teddy....now brought to life! ... merry christmas from me to you x

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Merry Christmas to you Teresa.
Hope you ahd a great day.
x

Thursday, 25 December 2008

Christmas Wishes & Cupcake kisses xxx


Just a very quick post from me today...just popped in to say a very Merry Christmas to you all that pop in to my blog..... I hope that today is special to you all and that you spend it with those that you love .... Love, Hugs & Cupcakes Teresa x

ps...how fab is my christmas pudding cake stand!!!
caught this advert late last night and fell in love with it...how cute is tatty teddy....now brought to life! ... merry christmas from me to you x

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Merry Christmas to you Teresa.
Hope you ahd a great day.
x