Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Twas the Night before Christmas.....


Well there is wrapping paper on presents!...i am so not ready this year....last night i finally got to wrap some presents, had to really as I had to leave some in the 'present porch' of my house this morning and the present elf had to deliver some to people this morning before she came to work! which meant leaving home at 5.30am! ...she will be continuing her rounds when she finishes work tonight. All I can say is that i'm glad i'm home alone tomorrow, which means I can eat & sleep when i like! ....... Here is are some goodies all wrapped up .... every year i choose a colour scheme or theme ... this year it's 'tiffany' blue & red....accompanied with candy canes... I still have some more to wrap, but i'm pleased with them, considering how pressed for time i've been...... i hope everyone else is wrapped & ready!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful wrapping Teresa! They look great!!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the very best for a fantastic 2009!!

Hugs, Kelly

Sharon said...

Oooh I love your wrapping!!

Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Twas the Night before Christmas.....


Well there is wrapping paper on presents!...i am so not ready this year....last night i finally got to wrap some presents, had to really as I had to leave some in the 'present porch' of my house this morning and the present elf had to deliver some to people this morning before she came to work! which meant leaving home at 5.30am! ...she will be continuing her rounds when she finishes work tonight. All I can say is that i'm glad i'm home alone tomorrow, which means I can eat & sleep when i like! ....... Here is are some goodies all wrapped up .... every year i choose a colour scheme or theme ... this year it's 'tiffany' blue & red....accompanied with candy canes... I still have some more to wrap, but i'm pleased with them, considering how pressed for time i've been...... i hope everyone else is wrapped & ready!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful wrapping Teresa! They look great!!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the very best for a fantastic 2009!!

Hugs, Kelly

Sharon said...

Oooh I love your wrapping!!