Friday, 26 December 2008

Dear Santa........i've been a good girl!

Well the presents were wrapped and the cupcakes baked...so here's a little note that I left for Santa...
"Twas the night before Christmas,
I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Circuit, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him,
"Hi Santa, " I said
"You know....good little girls should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa,
and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited
To see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look in this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim
as he put it in gear.
"You've got enough stuff,
'll see you next year! "
I hope that Santa bought you everything that you wished for....Christmas was was a quiet day at home for me, I got lots of stocking's this year, and as I was home alone I opened them gradually over the day...here is a flavour!:


i think that father christmas has found out my love of cupcakes & Kitsch!......here are some of my stocking fillers.....lots of lovely Cath Kidston and the very kitsch & yummy Nigella's christmas..along with 2 new aprons one for christmas courtesy of CK and a scrummy cupcake one or everyday!...thankyou to all for my treats...hope everyone has had a lovely boxing day. Tx

1 comment:

Monica said...

WOW.. you got lots of goodies! You must have been a good girl this year! Hope you had a fab holiday. Hugs!!

Friday, 26 December 2008

Dear Santa........i've been a good girl!

Well the presents were wrapped and the cupcakes baked...so here's a little note that I left for Santa...
"Twas the night before Christmas,
I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Circuit, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him,
"Hi Santa, " I said
"You know....good little girls should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa,
and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited
To see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look in this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim
as he put it in gear.
"You've got enough stuff,
'll see you next year! "
I hope that Santa bought you everything that you wished for....Christmas was was a quiet day at home for me, I got lots of stocking's this year, and as I was home alone I opened them gradually over the day...here is a flavour!:


i think that father christmas has found out my love of cupcakes & Kitsch!......here are some of my stocking fillers.....lots of lovely Cath Kidston and the very kitsch & yummy Nigella's christmas..along with 2 new aprons one for christmas courtesy of CK and a scrummy cupcake one or everyday!...thankyou to all for my treats...hope everyone has had a lovely boxing day. Tx

1 comment:

Monica said...

WOW.. you got lots of goodies! You must have been a good girl this year! Hope you had a fab holiday. Hugs!!