Tuesday, 9 December 2008

A few things for Christmas........

Last year I had all good intentions of making things for christmas...as i'm similar to most people sometimes those good intentions slip and suddenly christmas is upon us and i'm still looking at a pile of papers and nothing made!.....this year i've started!!....i'm not very far through my list but thought that I would share with you some of the bits & pieces........

Here is some goodies made with the very traditional Melissa Frances papers; Noel & Rudolph. Stamps used are from the Magnolia christmas collections. I have also made some more 'funkier' bits using the Doodlebug range & Heidi Grace: As of yet i'm undecided on what i'm going to put in the pails, it will probably be sweets & treats.

I still have lots of my list !............not many days to go....aaah......








3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love all the gifts you have made.
I also have the Kaisercraft advent tree - needless to say it's still blank :-)

Sammi said...

wow!! I LOVE these all!!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

You've created some fabulous gifts there. Hope you are well. Hugs, Lainy xx

Tuesday, 9 December 2008

A few things for Christmas........

Last year I had all good intentions of making things for christmas...as i'm similar to most people sometimes those good intentions slip and suddenly christmas is upon us and i'm still looking at a pile of papers and nothing made!.....this year i've started!!....i'm not very far through my list but thought that I would share with you some of the bits & pieces........

Here is some goodies made with the very traditional Melissa Frances papers; Noel & Rudolph. Stamps used are from the Magnolia christmas collections. I have also made some more 'funkier' bits using the Doodlebug range & Heidi Grace: As of yet i'm undecided on what i'm going to put in the pails, it will probably be sweets & treats.

I still have lots of my list !............not many days to go....aaah......








3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love all the gifts you have made.
I also have the Kaisercraft advent tree - needless to say it's still blank :-)

Sammi said...

wow!! I LOVE these all!!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

You've created some fabulous gifts there. Hope you are well. Hugs, Lainy xx