Sunday, 21 December 2008

'Tis the Season to Shop!'


Tis the season to shop!....i so loved this bella when I saw it as it summed up my 'girly' friends .. this year we all missed going to New York and i'm determined to get their again next year - credit crunch permitting! Many people ask why do I go when I work in one of the best department stores in the world ...but as much as I love London you cannot beat New York!

As you can see I really caught the candle bug this year, so apologies as most people will get one of these in their stocking this year. I also used the lovely My Minds Eye papers again, I said that i liked it lots. I still haven't put any decorations up, so I think that my candle ( as i had to make one for myself!) will be token christmas decoration. I'm still a little stressed and very disorganised for christmas. I start out with all good intentions, but it all goes a little pear-shaped near the end! I have food so at least I can cook my dinner, but presents still don't have wrapping paper on them!

No comments:

Sunday, 21 December 2008

'Tis the Season to Shop!'


Tis the season to shop!....i so loved this bella when I saw it as it summed up my 'girly' friends .. this year we all missed going to New York and i'm determined to get their again next year - credit crunch permitting! Many people ask why do I go when I work in one of the best department stores in the world ...but as much as I love London you cannot beat New York!

As you can see I really caught the candle bug this year, so apologies as most people will get one of these in their stocking this year. I also used the lovely My Minds Eye papers again, I said that i liked it lots. I still haven't put any decorations up, so I think that my candle ( as i had to make one for myself!) will be token christmas decoration. I'm still a little stressed and very disorganised for christmas. I start out with all good intentions, but it all goes a little pear-shaped near the end! I have food so at least I can cook my dinner, but presents still don't have wrapping paper on them!

No comments: