Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Santa Paws is coming to town!


2 days to go.....and i can show a few more bits & bobs today, as recipients won't read my blog until after christmas! Here are a few treats that I have made for my friend and her dogs! ..the "Woof" book is for her and the bauble is for the tree. The treat tin is for Archie & Roxie her 2 staffies...who are very cute.(can you tell she doesn't have children!) i've filled it with doggie treats for under the tree.(Papers used are from Cloud 9) I have also dropped into her stocking a candle which i've stamped with a Magnolia stamp....this morning we exchanged pressies on the train coming into work.... i'm sure our fellow commuters were very envious! so happy christmas my dear mad friend xx ...................also featured is some christmas tipple for another friend Cheers & enjoy!

No comments:

Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Santa Paws is coming to town!


2 days to go.....and i can show a few more bits & bobs today, as recipients won't read my blog until after christmas! Here are a few treats that I have made for my friend and her dogs! ..the "Woof" book is for her and the bauble is for the tree. The treat tin is for Archie & Roxie her 2 staffies...who are very cute.(can you tell she doesn't have children!) i've filled it with doggie treats for under the tree.(Papers used are from Cloud 9) I have also dropped into her stocking a candle which i've stamped with a Magnolia stamp....this morning we exchanged pressies on the train coming into work.... i'm sure our fellow commuters were very envious! so happy christmas my dear mad friend xx ...................also featured is some christmas tipple for another friend Cheers & enjoy!

No comments: