Tuesday, 2 December 2008

thinking of you......


4 years ago today i lost one of the most influential & special people in my life....my nan. She never wanted any posh titles she was just nannie...i absolutely adored her. She was a typical lady of her generation and the complete matriarch of the family!....she is missed everyday by me....this week we also celebrate Gramps's 90th birthday with an afternoon tea for 80 on saturday!....as you can imagine i'm a little busy for that, which will keep me occupied today....

3 comments:

Joana said...

(((:hug:))I love her photo she looks/looked amazing very glam
Happy 90th Birthday to gramps , sounds like a great tea party
hugs
Joana

Sharon said...

Sending you some hugs Teresa - this week is a sad and a happy week rolled in to one.
Hope it all goes well on Saturday.
x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous layout to represent such a special lady.

Tuesday, 2 December 2008

thinking of you......


4 years ago today i lost one of the most influential & special people in my life....my nan. She never wanted any posh titles she was just nannie...i absolutely adored her. She was a typical lady of her generation and the complete matriarch of the family!....she is missed everyday by me....this week we also celebrate Gramps's 90th birthday with an afternoon tea for 80 on saturday!....as you can imagine i'm a little busy for that, which will keep me occupied today....

3 comments:

Joana said...

(((:hug:))I love her photo she looks/looked amazing very glam
Happy 90th Birthday to gramps , sounds like a great tea party
hugs
Joana

Sharon said...

Sending you some hugs Teresa - this week is a sad and a happy week rolled in to one.
Hope it all goes well on Saturday.
x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous layout to represent such a special lady.