so my walk over the bridge will be go a little further a field than just the River cafe and ice-cream parlour!Also on the agenda is Tinsel Trading and Michaels (who has opened in Columbus Avenue)
To aid my trip I picked this little book up at work.... what every girl needs on a trip to NY!
off now to plan a little more!
3 comments:
Oh you are going to have such a good time!!!
Victoria is the go to girl with regards to New York, you won't go wrong following some of her pointers xxx
Happy planning!!!
Lots of Love
Kelly xxx
Thank you for the special mention hun!! I look forward to hearing all about your trip, make sure you post all about it! I'll be making some notes for my next visit
Victoria xx
How exciting! Hope you have packed a pair (or two) of flat walking shoes!
Lisa x
Post a Comment