Sunday, 7 September 2014

Social Media Sunday ~ August

Its that time again when I share what I've been liking, and loving on Social Media during August from Instagram, Blogland and Twitter.
Blogland
About New York ~ Campbell Apartment - I've read Elizabeth's blog for some time now and really enjoyed this post on Grand Central station. GCS is one of my favourite places to visit in New York and had no idea that the Campbell Apartment existed... its been added to my 'to do' list for my forthcoming trip.
Adventures of a London Kiwi ~ Maltby Street Market -a new blog discovering for me and I'm really enjoying Emma's life in London. It's lovely reading all of Emma's adventures from food, her life in London, to book recommendations. Loved Emma's images and content on Maltby Street market, a hidden gem hidden under the railway arches of London Bridge.
Ramblings of an introvert ~ Fiction Burns - A big thankyou to Andrea for sharing this post, I loved it and could relate to so many of the points raised in the article written in the Huffington Post.... thanks again for sharing.
Vivianna Does Make-up ~ Chanels Autumn Drops - loved Vivianna's  post on the new Autumn Chanel collection, ironically read it the evening I had popped 3 of the collection in my shopping bag at work!... V writes a fabulous blog on beauty which I look forward to reading it each week.
Fashion Foie Gras ~ Robin Williams - this lovely post from FFG was one of the loveliest posts that spread through cyber world on the death of Robin Williams. A sad loss for a comic genius that bought love and laughter to lots across the world. This post on 8 memorable quotes showcases just how versatile he was.

Instagram loves
2 lots of Instagram loves this month as I started to collate some NY favourites in preparation of my trip later this year.
the pink diary - gorgeous styling shots filled with macarons, chanel and lots of gorgeousness
hop interiors - loved this fabulous picture of the Cambridge Satchel Company from Mary Ellen
mrs button - 2 images from Mrs Button this month this fabulous picnic by the sea shot, which looks like something lifted from an Enid Blyton book and the simplicity of the candle, lit for remembering the fallen from world war 1.
Saracens - the Saracens boys took to Instagram to share their adventures in Liverpool street station and the city prior to their game at the HRC.
 
Instagram loves New York
Dantvusa - two gorgeous photographs of the super moon over the city from Dan are beautiful. Dan is one of my favourite photographers, his images from across the pond are stunning.
BucketlisNY - this image from Penn station is perfect symmetry of  photographic timing. Love it.
David Loftus - this gorgeous photo from Grand Central station captures so much essence of this beautiful icon of New York with fantastic light it is stunning. DL is a fabulous photographer who has recently been sharing some of the images that he shot for Jamie's new book.... gorgeous.
FDNYinsta - love this shot from the FDNY and a NY subway - a new follow for me, loving the images from the FDNY taken through the city.
Michael Kors - love the images shot through the city showcasing MK products.... a little guilty pleasure.
Finally a new post from me.... a little of the fun that I've been having on Twitter. August was filled with Books, gorgeous food and the Spandau Ballet boys!...

2 comments:

Mary-Ellen Paul said...

Thank you so much for including me in this post Teresa. Really love your blog - as always.

Emma Julia said...

You really are just too sweet - what a cool series!

Sunday, 7 September 2014

Social Media Sunday ~ August

Its that time again when I share what I've been liking, and loving on Social Media during August from Instagram, Blogland and Twitter.
Blogland
About New York ~ Campbell Apartment - I've read Elizabeth's blog for some time now and really enjoyed this post on Grand Central station. GCS is one of my favourite places to visit in New York and had no idea that the Campbell Apartment existed... its been added to my 'to do' list for my forthcoming trip.
Adventures of a London Kiwi ~ Maltby Street Market -a new blog discovering for me and I'm really enjoying Emma's life in London. It's lovely reading all of Emma's adventures from food, her life in London, to book recommendations. Loved Emma's images and content on Maltby Street market, a hidden gem hidden under the railway arches of London Bridge.
Ramblings of an introvert ~ Fiction Burns - A big thankyou to Andrea for sharing this post, I loved it and could relate to so many of the points raised in the article written in the Huffington Post.... thanks again for sharing.
Vivianna Does Make-up ~ Chanels Autumn Drops - loved Vivianna's  post on the new Autumn Chanel collection, ironically read it the evening I had popped 3 of the collection in my shopping bag at work!... V writes a fabulous blog on beauty which I look forward to reading it each week.
Fashion Foie Gras ~ Robin Williams - this lovely post from FFG was one of the loveliest posts that spread through cyber world on the death of Robin Williams. A sad loss for a comic genius that bought love and laughter to lots across the world. This post on 8 memorable quotes showcases just how versatile he was.

Instagram loves
2 lots of Instagram loves this month as I started to collate some NY favourites in preparation of my trip later this year.
the pink diary - gorgeous styling shots filled with macarons, chanel and lots of gorgeousness
hop interiors - loved this fabulous picture of the Cambridge Satchel Company from Mary Ellen
mrs button - 2 images from Mrs Button this month this fabulous picnic by the sea shot, which looks like something lifted from an Enid Blyton book and the simplicity of the candle, lit for remembering the fallen from world war 1.
Saracens - the Saracens boys took to Instagram to share their adventures in Liverpool street station and the city prior to their game at the HRC.
 
Instagram loves New York
Dantvusa - two gorgeous photographs of the super moon over the city from Dan are beautiful. Dan is one of my favourite photographers, his images from across the pond are stunning.
BucketlisNY - this image from Penn station is perfect symmetry of  photographic timing. Love it.
David Loftus - this gorgeous photo from Grand Central station captures so much essence of this beautiful icon of New York with fantastic light it is stunning. DL is a fabulous photographer who has recently been sharing some of the images that he shot for Jamie's new book.... gorgeous.
FDNYinsta - love this shot from the FDNY and a NY subway - a new follow for me, loving the images from the FDNY taken through the city.
Michael Kors - love the images shot through the city showcasing MK products.... a little guilty pleasure.
Finally a new post from me.... a little of the fun that I've been having on Twitter. August was filled with Books, gorgeous food and the Spandau Ballet boys!...

2 comments:

Mary-Ellen Paul said...

Thank you so much for including me in this post Teresa. Really love your blog - as always.

Emma Julia said...

You really are just too sweet - what a cool series!