April was a month of quiet reflection, reading and catching up with friends and some downtime.
As with turning the pages of calendar corner to a new month the blog also gets a little make-over. This month I'm saying goodbye to the navy & yellow and hello to pink & mint. I'm taking inspiration from the hues of the cherry blossom and some fantastic new adidas sneakers I picked up for £20 in the next spring sale; perfect for my walk to the station.
Even as the blossom showers the road and kerb-sides it still looks pretty.
Celebrating National Stationery week with my blog header styling; featuring Smythson, Kate Spade & Tiffany.
Manicure courtesy of Chanel's May and pedicure a fabulous funky mint, perfect for complimenting my sneakers.
Calendar corner has a new addition from the Warwick Naked rowers (little pick me up gift from GBF)
so a welcome hello to May, here's to a month filled with fun, love & laughter.
2 comments:
Hi there! I've come over from the BEDM link to come and say hi to everyone! Will try to come back another time if I can but really like this post. The blossom photos are gorgeous! I just find it a magical time of year!x
I love that you give your blog a little spruce up every month. Love this months colour scheme x
Post a Comment