
Today is my darling nephew Bradley's birthday.........he is 10 years old today....I can't believe it's 10 years since he arrived some what unexpectedly!.....my sister-in-law spent a day at her desk thinking she had 'braxton hicks' when in fact she was in labour ~ Brad arrived 2 months early weighing 3lb 4oz.....i can't say I'm surprised my brother and i were born 15 weeks early weighing 2lb 12 & 2lb 10 respectively! His Birthday will consist of Bowling & Bikes!....the birthday fairy is bring a new bike. Then friday they are off to Florida (hurricane dependant!) so I hope he has a fab day and he has a fab time with Mick & Min.......talking of hurricanes....I hope that my blogging 'sisters' Monica & Roz keep safe with their families in their homes in Florida. love & hugs Tx
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Bradley! The card is so cute Teresa and I'm sure he love it! Hugs Em.x
Bright and cheery card. Hope he has a great day.
Post a Comment