Saturday, 27 June 2009

Candy Kitchen


A friend emailed me this link with the heading..." I saw this and thought of you!".... she is so right, how cute is this kitchen scene! Y... I have a few of featured items in the picture and I have just made a cupboard cover like in the picture with cupcake fabric!...once I have finished the curtains I will reveal!...... Y Cath Kidston launched her sale on thursday so I have been perusing online at a few things whilst at my desk and then heading onto the sales floor to have a look!... i Y my job!.. I have picked up some more stocking-filler bargains this week at work. I also picked up Nigella's Feast for £3.50.
Whilst Food shopping today I picked up this new magazine, called sew. I've flicked through it and for a beginner like me it's fab! some real funky things to make.... also check out this little cupcake skirt .. How cute!
Also found a new scrapbook paper range launched in US this week..how scrummy is this... YYYY

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I think that quite possibly is my dream kitchen!!

I'm toying with ordering online for CK and paying the P&P or holding off until I visit at your store on Tues! Decisions Decisions.

Lot's of great links i'm off to visit now,

Have a great weekend,

Victoria xx

Saturday, 27 June 2009

Candy Kitchen


A friend emailed me this link with the heading..." I saw this and thought of you!".... she is so right, how cute is this kitchen scene! Y... I have a few of featured items in the picture and I have just made a cupboard cover like in the picture with cupcake fabric!...once I have finished the curtains I will reveal!...... Y Cath Kidston launched her sale on thursday so I have been perusing online at a few things whilst at my desk and then heading onto the sales floor to have a look!... i Y my job!.. I have picked up some more stocking-filler bargains this week at work. I also picked up Nigella's Feast for £3.50.
Whilst Food shopping today I picked up this new magazine, called sew. I've flicked through it and for a beginner like me it's fab! some real funky things to make.... also check out this little cupcake skirt .. How cute!
Also found a new scrapbook paper range launched in US this week..how scrummy is this... YYYY

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I think that quite possibly is my dream kitchen!!

I'm toying with ordering online for CK and paying the P&P or holding off until I visit at your store on Tues! Decisions Decisions.

Lot's of great links i'm off to visit now,

Have a great weekend,

Victoria xx