Sunday, 7 June 2009

sneak peak.........


I need to say that work has been my salvation over the last 2 months, because of the speed and diversity of my job it doesn't give me too much time to think. As highlighted on my other blog.... recipes of london life the store is celebrating it's 100th birthday. There has been numerous events taking place, a recent highlight has been an event in mens underwear which obviously makes by job a real struggle!... this week see's an event for armani presented by the following:

somedays my job is a real chore!....

No comments:

Sunday, 7 June 2009

sneak peak.........


I need to say that work has been my salvation over the last 2 months, because of the speed and diversity of my job it doesn't give me too much time to think. As highlighted on my other blog.... recipes of london life the store is celebrating it's 100th birthday. There has been numerous events taking place, a recent highlight has been an event in mens underwear which obviously makes by job a real struggle!... this week see's an event for armani presented by the following:

somedays my job is a real chore!....

No comments: