Thursday, 18 June 2009

thanks & friends..........

i had a couple of thankyou gifts to give to two of my closest friends this week, to accompany them I made a couple of cards!.... I've used two stamps from magnolia which I picked as my friend Justine loves Dogs! and Karen loves hearts!.... they have been amazing over the last couple of months, between them I have over 50 years of friendship of which I am thankful for everyday. We have lived and shared each others lives for so long I can't imagine my life without either of them. I am very lucky to have them as friends.

Thursday, 18 June 2009

thanks & friends..........

i had a couple of thankyou gifts to give to two of my closest friends this week, to accompany them I made a couple of cards!.... I've used two stamps from magnolia which I picked as my friend Justine loves Dogs! and Karen loves hearts!.... they have been amazing over the last couple of months, between them I have over 50 years of friendship of which I am thankful for everyday. We have lived and shared each others lives for so long I can't imagine my life without either of them. I am very lucky to have them as friends.