Thursday, 25 June 2009

Cupcakes & Cocktails

Some weeks ago I made the decision to get myself out and about a bit in London after work and proceeded to book a few treats. Tonight I had my first indulgence!....I had Cupcakes & Cocktails at Liberty's. I love Liberty's, the building is a real treat in itself....(check out it's history here. )
I wasn't sure what to expect, especially going on my own, but it was lovely... i had my own little table and it was like 'afternoon tea' without the sandwiches but lots of cupcakes!....
Liberty's are holding cupcake & cocktail evenings once a month with a different theme. Tonight's theme was "Calm your inner sense of being"...(featuring Liberty Rose Martini)..it was lovely and relaxing. The Martini's were, White Rose Tea, Tanqueray No. 10 Gin, and Red Berry juice.... they were very yummy and free flowing!... The non-alcoholic version was as equally yummy. As well as the cocktails, there was a choice of raspberry, coffee & walnut, chocolate or vanilla cupcakes and cream pastries! This was also accompanied by a selection of 5 different white rose & green teas to try from Lahloo. The 5 to try tonight were; Amber Oolong, Rose White Leaf, Mr Aoki Green Tea, Jade Oolong, Wazuka Sencha
Overall I would thoroughly recommend it, (good value for money, where else in London can you get cupcakes, cocktails, tea & a beauty goodie bag for £15!..) my Goodie bag was a lovely surprise, it contains a cosmetic bag with a holiday size cleanser/toner & moisturiser from a new company called Revive...along with a sample of Lahloo teas... I've enjoyed it so much I may go back next month!


3 comments:

Vickie said...

Ooh sounds absolutely fabulous!
You must go back next month and blog all about it! :o)

Florence and Mary said...

Oh I'm soooo jealous! I tried to book up for the August date and they're fully booked for all dates!

At least I've had a chance to experience through your blog.

Victoria xx

Miss Natz said...

Wow, looks very cool! Great combo!!

Thursday, 25 June 2009

Cupcakes & Cocktails

Some weeks ago I made the decision to get myself out and about a bit in London after work and proceeded to book a few treats. Tonight I had my first indulgence!....I had Cupcakes & Cocktails at Liberty's. I love Liberty's, the building is a real treat in itself....(check out it's history here. )
I wasn't sure what to expect, especially going on my own, but it was lovely... i had my own little table and it was like 'afternoon tea' without the sandwiches but lots of cupcakes!....
Liberty's are holding cupcake & cocktail evenings once a month with a different theme. Tonight's theme was "Calm your inner sense of being"...(featuring Liberty Rose Martini)..it was lovely and relaxing. The Martini's were, White Rose Tea, Tanqueray No. 10 Gin, and Red Berry juice.... they were very yummy and free flowing!... The non-alcoholic version was as equally yummy. As well as the cocktails, there was a choice of raspberry, coffee & walnut, chocolate or vanilla cupcakes and cream pastries! This was also accompanied by a selection of 5 different white rose & green teas to try from Lahloo. The 5 to try tonight were; Amber Oolong, Rose White Leaf, Mr Aoki Green Tea, Jade Oolong, Wazuka Sencha
Overall I would thoroughly recommend it, (good value for money, where else in London can you get cupcakes, cocktails, tea & a beauty goodie bag for £15!..) my Goodie bag was a lovely surprise, it contains a cosmetic bag with a holiday size cleanser/toner & moisturiser from a new company called Revive...along with a sample of Lahloo teas... I've enjoyed it so much I may go back next month!


3 comments:

Vickie said...

Ooh sounds absolutely fabulous!
You must go back next month and blog all about it! :o)

Florence and Mary said...

Oh I'm soooo jealous! I tried to book up for the August date and they're fully booked for all dates!

At least I've had a chance to experience through your blog.

Victoria xx

Miss Natz said...

Wow, looks very cool! Great combo!!