Thursday, 13 August 2009

Birthday Wishes Mum...




Another day, another birthday!... I have lots in august! .... today is my mum's birthday, I hope that she has a lovely day. What with the postal strike & train strike it is unlikely that I will see her or that her card arrives on time!... just want her to know that i'm thinking of her. I've booked to take her out in London at the end of the month. I haven't seen her since clearing out my grandads house, so looking forward to spending some 'happy' time together.... happy Birthday Mum. Tx

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Everyone seems to be striking at the moment don't they!

Victoria x

Florence and Mary said...

You'll def have to show us some photos from the Christmas dept! I'm sure I'll be taking some myself tomorrow.

Victoria x

Thursday, 13 August 2009

Birthday Wishes Mum...




Another day, another birthday!... I have lots in august! .... today is my mum's birthday, I hope that she has a lovely day. What with the postal strike & train strike it is unlikely that I will see her or that her card arrives on time!... just want her to know that i'm thinking of her. I've booked to take her out in London at the end of the month. I haven't seen her since clearing out my grandads house, so looking forward to spending some 'happy' time together.... happy Birthday Mum. Tx

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Everyone seems to be striking at the moment don't they!

Victoria x

Florence and Mary said...

You'll def have to show us some photos from the Christmas dept! I'm sure I'll be taking some myself tomorrow.

Victoria x