Thursday, 20 August 2009

Eye Candy Treats.......



As a huge fan of Mad Men, I am familiar with the power of advertising....back in January I nearly ended up under a train on platform 18 at Liverpool Street station ogling this,
well she's back with another blockbuster, I am of course talking about the fabulous Adele Parks and another eye candy advertising board.... this so brightens up your day traveling through the london transport system!
This a fantastic holiday / staycation read... a fabtastic 'tube' filler which I devoured in 2 days .. It is one of those books that you are shouting "no - don't do it, eyes hidden behind hands , willing the girl not to do anything stupid!... why are we always attracted to the bad boys, when the good guy is right there in front of you....

A great read.... if only you could bring the advert to life for a chapter!

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Oh my god how weird is that. I bought that book tonight while shopping in Asda. Thats coming with me on our hols next week and can't wait to start it Yola x

Florence and Mary said...

I'll have to check this one out!

Victoria xx

Thursday, 20 August 2009

Eye Candy Treats.......



As a huge fan of Mad Men, I am familiar with the power of advertising....back in January I nearly ended up under a train on platform 18 at Liverpool Street station ogling this,
well she's back with another blockbuster, I am of course talking about the fabulous Adele Parks and another eye candy advertising board.... this so brightens up your day traveling through the london transport system!
This a fantastic holiday / staycation read... a fabtastic 'tube' filler which I devoured in 2 days .. It is one of those books that you are shouting "no - don't do it, eyes hidden behind hands , willing the girl not to do anything stupid!... why are we always attracted to the bad boys, when the good guy is right there in front of you....

A great read.... if only you could bring the advert to life for a chapter!

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Oh my god how weird is that. I bought that book tonight while shopping in Asda. Thats coming with me on our hols next week and can't wait to start it Yola x

Florence and Mary said...

I'll have to check this one out!

Victoria xx