Friday, 28 August 2009

birthday wishes.........


I have had 2 birthday celebrations this week... the first was my sister-in-law who is currently celebrating in Florida's Animal Kingdom with hubbie & kids.... I picked the papers to compliment the venue and the stamped image is courtesy of Hanglar & Stanglar ...both my brother & sister in law run regularly and will even take their 'runners' away with them.. so I hope that she had a fab birthday with Mic & Min..... the second birthday was my friend Lucy... so Happy Birthday hun... we met up last night, it was lovely to see her & the family as we haven't caught up for a while.Birthday Wishes for you both....she's off camping for a couple of days.. so have fun!!

No comments:

Friday, 28 August 2009

birthday wishes.........


I have had 2 birthday celebrations this week... the first was my sister-in-law who is currently celebrating in Florida's Animal Kingdom with hubbie & kids.... I picked the papers to compliment the venue and the stamped image is courtesy of Hanglar & Stanglar ...both my brother & sister in law run regularly and will even take their 'runners' away with them.. so I hope that she had a fab birthday with Mic & Min..... the second birthday was my friend Lucy... so Happy Birthday hun... we met up last night, it was lovely to see her & the family as we haven't caught up for a while.Birthday Wishes for you both....she's off camping for a couple of days.. so have fun!!

No comments: